supersaver

Author Topic: celina - anyone seen her?  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Sync

celina - anyone seen her?
«: December 14, 2008, 03:17:13 PM»
yeah um. it hasn't been that long and the trade wasn't totally expensive so yeah... it's not that big of a deal i'm just wondering.

the trade was done through whispers and since i can't find her i'll just summarize.

ok so i was buying the alt Seduction for 10 gd. i gave her the gd and received a password that didn't work after i tried multiple times, so i told her and she told me she'd change it to something else. she gave me a new password which also didn't work, and then she told me she forgot his old password and would retrieve it so i could finally get it.

i waited around for like an hour because apparently she wasn't receiving the email, then she finally did. after telling me that she didn't say anything else. i whispered her asking for the new password but then she logged off and i haven't seen her since. i did get that she did spend the gd on a penguin or something though.

the trade took place like a week ago. a few days afterwards i asked some people who knew her if they knew another way to contact her, and they said that she pretty much never logs onto msn anymore and doesn't go on furc much anymore either.

i know nothing can be done about it guardian wise sooo if anyone sees her, please tell me? i kinda just want the alt or my gd back...

Offline Tamsen

«Reply #1: December 14, 2008, 07:24:07 PM»
I've done a trade with Celina once in my past; it went pretty swiftly, but as far as I'm concerned, you never really know someone do you? :/ Well, there is a possibility that she's been having problems with her computer. I know that's happened to me before after I did a trade with someone. :/ Well, good luck. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. :/

Main contacts are Boe or Tamsen ~
Whisper or PM me.

Offline Sync

«Reply #2: December 14, 2008, 07:27:30 PM»
Quote from: "Kloey"
I've done a trade with Celina once in my past; it went pretty swiftly, but as far as I'm concerned, you never really know someone do you? :/ Well, there is a possibility that she's been having problems with her computer. I know that's happened to me before after I did a trade with someone. :/ Well, good luck. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. :/
 welllll, her friends said that she hasn't been coming on that much at all for a while now, so i don't think that's it.

and ty anyway though lol.

Joel

«Reply #3: December 14, 2008, 08:01:30 PM»
welllll, her friends said that she hasn't been coming on that much at all for a while now, so i don't think that's it.

Very correct. Don't know her all so well, but I know it's unlikely for her to come on even once a month.
However, she doesn't seem like the person that would intentionally scam. |:

Offline Sync

«Reply #4: December 15, 2008, 09:14:30 AM»
Quote from: "Joel"

Very correct. Don't know her all so well, but I know it's unlikely for her to come on even once a month.
However, she doesn't seem like the person that would intentionally scam. |:
yeah, i didn't think so either which is why i didn't want to make a thread until i was positive but when i don't wanna wait months...

Offline tory

«Reply #5: December 15, 2008, 02:43:31 PM»
Yeah, I've known her for quite some time.
She's not the kind of person that would scam someone with malice; Then again, I do not know her very well.
She rarely logs onto MSN or Furc anymore, but more often goes on Furc. I could also try to reach her on MySpace, I will send her this link?

EDIT:
Sent. Her last login was December 13.

Offline Sync

«Reply #6: December 15, 2008, 03:13:24 PM»
Quote from: "Philip"
Yeah, I've known her for quite some time.
She's not the kind of person that would scam someone with malice; Then again, I do not know her very well.
She rarely logs onto MSN or Furc anymore, but more often goes on Furc. I could also try to reach her on MySpace, I will send her this link?

EDIT:
Sent. Her last login was December 13.
ok tyty<3
yeahh i'm not trying to diminish her, i just really feel like i'm at the end of the line rrr.

Offline tory

«Reply #7: December 16, 2008, 10:45:01 PM»
Still no login or response. ]:

Missus Lovett

Re: celina - anyone seen her?
«Reply #8: December 23, 2008, 08:44:03 PM»
Hey. This is one of Cel's good friends. She was being threatened and stuff, so she quit Furc, then her computer crashed so she hasn't been on. She said she's really sorry, and told me to PM you the password.

~Keel

Offline Sync

Re: celina - anyone seen her?
«Reply #9: December 24, 2008, 06:38:04 AM»
Quote from: "Keelye"
Hey. This is one of Cel's good friends. She was being threatened and stuff, so she quit Furc, then her computer crashed so she hasn't been on. She said she's really sorry, and told me to PM you the password.

~Keel
got it!

and it works sooo this can be locked now?!