Poll

Are Ghosts real or fake?

No there not fake
4 (66.7%)
Yes they are Fake
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: December 05, 2008, 04:06:35 AM

Author Topic: Idk if this is on the right topic so tell me plz XD- GHOSTS  (Read 1278 times)

Dystructo

• Topic Author
Have you ever seen a ghost near you? or do you ever fell one around you or hear them somewhere around you? feel to share your  real life storys about ghosts with FAM? Please post here under this topic if your willing to share (:

Sookan

• Topic Author
Idk if this is on the right topic so tell me plz XD- GHOSTS
«Reply #1: December 05, 2008, 05:05:11 AM»
i dont believe in ghosts, and i also dont believe that people can have a connection to ghosts. i think perhaps people have a psychic connection to one another, and that if you go and see a spirit medium, they connect to your memory of deceased loved ones rather than the deceased themselves.

it makes a little more sense to me, and i've never seen a ghost.

Dystructo

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: December 05, 2008, 05:17:32 AM»
Quote from: "Sookan"
i dont believe in ghosts, and i also dont believe that people can have a connection to ghosts. i think perhaps people have a psychic connection to one another, and that if you go and see a spirit medium, they connect to your memory of deceased loved ones rather than the deceased themselves.

Sometimes i get chained to my bed and im only 11 so i start crying though i can't move its like its impossible to move.

Vince

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: December 05, 2008, 05:18:41 AM»
sleep paralysis.

Dystructo

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: December 05, 2008, 05:24:41 AM»
Quote from: "Worm"
sleep paralysis.
sometimes i stay up near my mum because i see stuff and all that crap and i like i get heaps so yea shadows lights stuffs up and then works again and body pain. describing body pain as something sitting on my shoulder....

Vince

• Topic Author
«Reply #5: December 05, 2008, 05:29:58 AM»
it's just sleep paralysis...

Sookan

• Topic Author
«Reply #6: December 05, 2008, 05:32:51 AM»
Quote from: "Dystructo"

Sometimes i get chained to my bed and im only 11 so i start crying though i can't move its like its impossible to move.

sounds pretty hot

i dont think this will be very successful as a discussion.

Dystructo

• Topic Author
«Reply #7: December 05, 2008, 05:35:38 AM»

sounds pretty hot

i dont think this will be very successful as a discussion.
I get scared talking about it x.x

Vince

• Topic Author
«Reply #8: December 05, 2008, 05:40:35 AM»
it seems a little silly to discuss something that scares you, doesn't it?

as for me, i don't necessarily "believe" in ghosts, but other paranormal phenomena.

Dystructo

• Topic Author
«Reply #9: December 05, 2008, 05:45:09 AM»

as for me, i don't necessarily "believe" in ghosts, but other paranormal phenomena.
Yeah i know but i want to hear other peoples storys bout ghosts cause its interesting. Also yes im scared but im going to go on with it

Sookan

• Topic Author
«Reply #10: December 05, 2008, 06:52:57 AM»

Yeah i know but i want to hear other peoples storys bout ghosts cause its interesting. Also yes im scared but im going to go on with it

this may belong in famafia then

Offline Hugo

«Reply #11: December 05, 2008, 09:55:00 AM»
Ghosts. Real. Aliens. Real. Loch Ness. Maybe a few years ago. Bigfoot. Lolno.

Lovedoll

• Topic Author
«Reply #12: December 05, 2008, 10:07:10 AM»

I agree, that's sleep paralysis. Not ghosts. It's very commonly mistaken for ghosts. "Seeing things" as in lights, shadows, bodypains etc. are also more psychological than spiritual. The fear you have for the unknown is likely to trick your mind. It's common for people to see shadows and lights from the corner of the eye, especially in dimly lit rooms. It's in the brain though, not a ghost, or just a shadow cast by either yourself or an object.

I believe that ghosts exist, as I have had experiences with paranormal phenomena in my entire life since I was a child. Ghosts however can only fuck with your mind - not your body. It's not possible for them to get a large enough source of energy to move objects or harm you physically. And as a friend told me... If you feel safe and comfortable in your house, ghosts cannot touch you at ALL. They may try to mess with your mind, they may try to upset you, but if you are comfortable and secure where you are, you are immune to them.

As much as I believe in ghosts, a lot of people lose reason and logical thinking when something scary happens they can't explain right away. It's possible that certain household devices cause a large electromagnetic field, which triggers the feeling of 'I'm being watched, something is here'. It doesn't mean there's a ghost though. A draft of cold air is probably the chilly feeling you get when you walk into a room. And maybe claustrophobia is making it hard for you breathe in that small closet instead of a ghost.

Most things that happen have a logical, scientific explanation. The more you focus on ghosts, the more it's going to mess with your mind though. It's not a ghost that's scaring you, it's you yourself who's scaring you. Ghosts are not out to get you, and even if they would be, they have no way to harm you unless you let them frighten you. It's mostly got everything to do with your head and your mindset, and just about not at all with the ghosts, if there are any in your house at all. Don't let it frighten you, there's really no point or reason to.

Bam

• Topic Author
«Reply #13: December 05, 2008, 12:14:09 PM»
i'm a skeptical person to start, so i didn't really believe in 'ghosts' until i was about... maybe 17?
i'd never seen one or anything like it until i and three other friends of mine were sitting on the hood of my car just beside Cedar Creek where the boats dock.

we were just hanging out, so it wasn't like we were in a spooky mood or anything, we were talking (i think about food or a place to go eat), it wasn't even dark or anything outside, no fog, nothing.

so we were just talking and looking at the lake, when all of a sudden the guy talking just trails off on what he's saying, and i can see out of the corner of my eye they're all looking the same direction and moving their heads the same way, so i look out where they're looking, and i see a man (like a jogger) running across the lake.
he was there for a long time too, long enough for us all to see it, analyze it, and then one of the guys was like 'uhh, do you see...' and another one picked up saying '...a guy running across the water? yea.'
so it was pretty clear whatever we'd seen was there somehow, because we weren't in the 'mindset' to be creeped out; none of us were, and we all had seen the same thing, which was something physically impossible to do (run across the water as if it were pavement).

Offline elle

«Reply #14: December 05, 2008, 12:56:03 PM»
yup i believe there are ghosts of everyone you've known watching you every day. their conscience was left when their body decayed and they can watch you poop.

Offline Zim

I'm only mean out of necessity.

supersaver