supersaver

Author Topic: Danielle's reviews of DOOM.  (Read 505 times)

Offline Blair

Danielle's reviews of DOOM.
«: December 03, 2008, 09:29:33 PM»
not so sure if i've made one of these yet.

ANYWAYS. pm me if i didn't list you. i can't remember what i ate for lunch today.

koda traded me Danielle for Scary. <3 loved forever, everything was absolutely awesome, whether conversation was in PMs or whispers. if no one buys her stuff, i swear to god, i will.

kally sold me my beloved alt Scary for life classics and a port space. very understanding when it came to delayed issues considering my life's problems at the time, and just very polite in general. HIGHLY recommended to trade with.

stephie is great friend of mine, sold me a port for just a few gd for my alt Rikie. i love it, kay. trade with this little lady or else.

heroshima has sold me several port spaces in the past. very trustworthy when it comes to trades, all have gone smooth.

zim sold me the alt Rosebud. smooth trade and everything! go buy their stuff if they're selling anything. now.

steph sold me Budderball some long while ago. the trade wasn't as smoothe over time, but i guess i've got to blame myself for that. i won't say i don't recommend trading with them, but my experience didn't go as well as i would hope, but i'm to lame.

cannotremembername sold me B-Dawg a short while ago. sadly, i can't remember the name they use. D; pm me, love, and i'll fix this ASAP. i do recommend trading with them, though.

morgan made me a BEAUTIFUL port for my alt Shorty for 15 gd. trade was just great! short time, but beautiful art, i swear~ commission her. go. now.

shnee also made me BEAUTIFUL port for my alt Shorty for 10 gd. i think, overall, the patience really paid off in the end! it was an absolute great trade with great art.

mauser sold me a personal favorited alt, Kunai. hell if i could remember the price, i think it was an alt, but it all went wonderfully~ DEFINATELY recommend trading. do it. do it now.

fire burn has made me several, if not countless, ports throughout the past. the time they take really, truly pays off in the end, and all comissions have gone absolutely smoothe. go comission them right now.

read plz
DO NOT, under any circumstances, post on this thread about complaining or thanking me for a good review. leave it to pms, please. if you want to state that you traded/sold something with/to me, i'd prefer a pm, since i likely won't check this all too often. if you do just post, be patient before i add your review, please.
R.I.P. Samuel Richard Ernest; July 13, 1986 - October 3, 2008.

Offline Icesis

«Reply #1: December 03, 2008, 09:57:06 PM»
Quote from: "Kiwi"
2) Your review list is NOT to be sorted by means of "Good/Bad". Please keep your list sorted in either alphabetical order, or in the order of which your trading experience happens.

Things that include good/bad sorting:
- Use of symbols (Example: - Name and + Name .. </3 and <3 .. ect.)
- Use of colors. (Name did a bad trade. Name did a good trade.
- Specific arrangement of reviews. (Example: All GOOD trades kept at the top of the list and all BAD trades kept at the bottom.)

Heads up.

Offline Zim

«Reply #2: December 03, 2008, 10:00:35 PM»
Quote from: "Icesis"
Quote from: "Kiwi"
2) Your review list is NOT to be sorted by means of "Good/Bad". Please keep your list sorted in either alphabetical order, or in the order of which your trading experience happens.

Things that include good/bad sorting:
- Use of symbols (Example: - Name and + Name .. </3 and <3 .. ect.)
- Use of colors. (Name did a bad trade. Name did a good trade.
- Specific arrangement of reviews. (Example: All GOOD trades kept at the top of the list and all BAD trades kept at the bottom.)

Heads up.

Beat me to it.

And yes, I was Baroque. :3

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: December 04, 2008, 09:26:09 PM»
Quote from: "Scary"
editted to hopefully fix to fit the criteria? e_e and [email protected]'s review.

Yup, looks fine now. :3

I'm only mean out of necessity.

supersaver