supersaver

Author Topic: ripped off  (Read 1039 times)

Offline nvm

ripped off
«: November 07, 2008, 09:31:33 PM»
I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't have the time to do so. My friend, Keshala(Science Fiction on here) recently traded one of her alts to Pawns.(his name on here) She isn't aloud to post whisper logs, but she summarized what happened;

Keshala: He asked me if I'd take his alts Gabrial, Schooner, and the non-remap ported Martyrrdom for Articulation
Keshala: I Asked to see the port, then he told me to contact two of his alts to get to see it
Keshala: Did so
Keshala: We exchanged passwords and thanks
Keshala: And went about our business

Keshala: I was going to change the passwords, but  I was at Devon's and didn't exactly know how to go about that, was going to wait 'til I got home
Keshala: Then I got home. And realized I was stupid
Keshala: 'Cause I got played.

So she traded her alt Articulation for the alts Gabrial, Schooner, & Martyrrdom. k seems alright at first. But, she unfortunatly did not get around to changing the password until later that night. When she went to do so it said that the password did not match, and that means it had aparently been changed already. Seeing as only she, and Pawns(His alt she was told to contact is named Pup Slasher) knows the password, he most likely changed the password back thus ripping her off. He also kept Articulation.

Before anyone flies off the handle, I'm not accusing him of anything. BUT it's pretty evident that he most likely did in fact rip her off, as no one else knew the password.

She would prefer to just get Articulation back, and get this guy..busted I guess you could put it. Help?

Offline Zim

ripped off
«Reply #1: November 07, 2008, 09:32:44 PM»
Have you tried talking to this person about their side yet?

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline nvm

ripped off
«Reply #2: November 07, 2008, 09:34:04 PM»
Quote from: "Zim"
Have you tried talking to this person about their side yet?

Unfortunatly, not yet. She said that he hasn't been on the alts that she was to contact. If anything changes I'll let you guys know.

Offline Parietal

ripped off
«Reply #3: November 07, 2008, 10:11:36 PM»
Okay, so I'm home now, and trying to get things straightened out.

Martyrrdom logged on just a few minutes ago, and I tried to speak with him about what was going on. Asked him if there was a reason for me not being able to log on the characters I had logged onto earlier, right after our trade. He spoke to me when I greeted him, but since I asked about the passwords he has been ignoring me, though he remains online.
Love like thunder.

Offline Dupre

ripped off
«Reply #4: November 07, 2008, 10:23:04 PM»
Whoa I had a run in with this person too recently asking about my alt Skullcrusher. They contacted me on Martyrrdom and offered me the alts Gabrial, Schooner, Hedley and Martyrrdom. I liked Martyrrdom's port but I'm looking for GD not more alts so I declined the offer.

I later wanted to figure out who they were and checked FAM. The names Gabrial and Hedley were on Blizzie's account. I figured they hadn't updated their stuff recently to add in Schooner and Martyrrdom. But as I checked back on their old posts I found the thread about some stuff going on with Blizzie that made me glad I hadn't accepted the offer, though I had no real reason to suspect them of any type of crime since I didn't know if that was the same person or not.

EDIT::
Could a Mod perhaps check to see if Blizzie and Pawns are the same person?
Contacts: Dupre

Offline M0B

ripped off
«Reply #5: November 07, 2008, 10:26:16 PM»
Blizzie.... again.. jeez I thought this person was banned already.. *shrugs*

Offline Burst Angel Jo

ripped off
«Reply #6: November 08, 2008, 09:31:40 AM»
I actually knew Martyrrdom once...I think...dunno if he is a new person or whatever that I don't know now

If he is the same person I knew I may try and contact him but I problary can't because of stuff x.x
Burst Angel Jo~
Bae~

Offline Parietal

ripped off
«Reply #7: November 08, 2008, 12:44:14 PM»
Well, this is as good as settled now. He's not talking to me, but I've gotten Articulation back, because the password wasn't changed.

There's really no point in keeping this open, so it's good to be locked. People should just be on the lookout for scams when the alt names Schooner, Gabrial, Martyrrdom, and Pup Slasher are out there- or else they might really get scammed and not get lucky like I did with their alts.
Love like thunder.

Offline Zodiac

ripped off
«Reply #8: November 08, 2008, 12:56:07 PM»
As it appears, Blizzie is Pawns.