supersaver

Author Topic: lu's reviews  (Read 540 times)

Offline lu

lu's reviews
«: October 29, 2008, 09:13:29 AM»
lol hi
idk what happened to my other thread

anyway.. here are my trade reviews. at least the ones i can remember.
if i forgot to add you, notify me.

beretta (aka ali): i barely ever see her on furc anymore SIGH. anyway i got joke from her in exchange for a website for beretta. nice deal, eh.

cannibal: bought reagen from her. i found it kinda strange when i had the money to meet miller's old AB and then she raised it(??) but it's all good since i don't bother whining over pixels. she seems like a cool person, anyway.

dan (aka joe): sold demolish to him. the alt used to belong to him so i was happy to sell it back to the original owner.

day: bought reagen from me for 50 gds. i also bought waltz's old design from her for that same price a while ago. very easy to get in touch with.

josephe (aka adam): bought disgust from me for 40 gds. took him a while to get the money but i didn't really mind.

kiddo: bought slowpoke from me after i spent 9548690 days trying to sell him LOL

nilla: bought pistache from her.. for 10 gds i think?? she's pretty nice to me when we talk. too bad i couldnt sell reagen to her #SL

revenge (aka cat): a good friend of mine. bought elektra from her for 10 gd.

snake: sold me lancelot. i gave the alt to my cousin but after he quit i decided to sell the alt again ughh nice trader btw

trock: got contagious and jeruzalem from her for 60 gd. she's a really sweet person and the trade went smooth.

turquoise: bought erase from her.. the alt was naked back then but i can't remember the price exactly. ANYWAY she's pretty cool yea.

Offline Jax

lu's reviews
«Reply #1: November 05, 2008, 01:23:56 AM»
yes i still sob to this day about that. :c
thank you for the nice reviewww #SR

edit: lol your subject rhymes and amused me just a little too much

Offline lu

lu's reviews
«Reply #2: November 05, 2008, 02:48:28 AM»
Quote from: "nilla"
yes i still sob to this day about that. :c
thank you for the nice reviewww #SR