supersaver

Author Topic: SapphyBear's Reviews *it's about time*  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Sapphirus

SapphyBear's Reviews *it's about time*
«: October 28, 2008, 03:20:02 PM»
Yukiko: Awesome Mod for Furcadia forums. I sold her my life flox for 100GD and had to wait for a few days for her I.D to be confirmed to furcadia to buy me the batty sale (life bats + month bats etc). So I gave her my flox still, 5 days later I recived my other payment with no problem, she's a sweet person and stick with getting my other payment done!

Suma: Very trustful person! He commisioned me for 11 ports and I gave him a dsicount, charging him 70 GD for them all. I sent them all to him to use til his money came in, took like a month but I was patient. He sent the GD straight to me as soon as he got his check at the end of the month!

Kimberly: Owed me life tris for loaning them to her, took some time but patience was done! She offered me an alt (Akuseru) on my wanted  list or the 50 GD, I picked the alt Akuseru of course so she payed me back! SHE ISH TRUSTWORTHY! XD

Zenthamos: Still waiting for his (15 GD) rest payment for a CG commision. Another Delay because of having to confimr his I.D to Furcadia to buy the GD
Edit: He FINALLLLLLY paid me the rest of the 15 GD he owed me. Was off in deployment..

B.Birthday: Bought the alts Weeaboo and Wapanese off him both for 3 GD. He was cooperative and friendly with the payment and gave me the alts as soon as I paid.

Mauser/Kotzen: Good and trustful people, traded her my Life Kitters for their Life Phoenix and Expiring Kitters.

Kally: Paid me life kitters to do her artworks. Good friend.

Octubre: Had a nice trade with her, traded my 3rd life dragon for her 50 GD and life gryffe.

MELI/FATTY: Bought a premade port from me, trade went very well :33

Mudkiwwi: Traded mythicals and spaces from her, she's VERY dependable too.

Zim: Purchased a space from me, NO denial, she's ALWAYS trustworthy!

Jearu: Bought my life kitter from, she was very patient and even though some delays happened from techical issues, it still went 100% well.

Obsidian Diabala: Sold life Kitters and Griffon to her for 120$ instead of GD to buy life tusker, Paypal got canceled BUT she traded me her Life tusker and Catten to make it up. TOTALLY is trsutworthy. Also bought a Life werweolf from her for art, she gave it to me after a few peices as promised.

Octubre: Sold a port to her, instead of getting payment from her first she waited for me to send the port first. Got payment after, nice to work with :3.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 12:44:40 AM by Sapphirus »
IGNIS! COMING UP WITH YOUR DAILY RECIPEHS!
Furcadia contacts: Sapphirus/Ignis Scientia/Chuck Norris

Offline kotzen

«Reply #1: October 28, 2008, 04:33:59 PM»
you did a trade with my sister and i. your life kitter for her life phoe and my expiring kitter.

Offline Sapphirus

«Reply #2: October 29, 2008, 01:58:09 PM»
Quote from: "kotzen"
you did a trade with my sister and i. your life kitter for her life phoe and my expiring kitter.

Ohh! my fault. I though the trade evals was like for those risky types only like the non-secure ones. *adds*

Akyl

«Reply #3: December 17, 2008, 12:21:59 PM»
Ooh, you did a trade with Octubre. Life Gryffe for your dragon :P

Offline Sapphirus

«Reply #4: December 24, 2008, 01:43:41 PM»
Quote from: "Sennyl"
Ooh, you did a trade with Octubre. Life Gryffe for your dragon :P

Opps my bad xD

Offline Gengar

«Reply #5: January 20, 2009, 01:58:18 PM»
where the fuck am I, buttcheese? :l
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Gengar

Offline Bread

«Reply #6: March 05, 2009, 12:27:47 AM»
same Sapphy D: i've traded with you lots :P
In game contact: Bread

Offline Zim

«Reply #7: March 05, 2009, 12:47:03 AM»
I bought a space from you. ]=

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Jearu

«Reply #8: March 05, 2009, 05:39:33 AM»
Quote from: "Jearu"
Sapphirus - Traded me 80GD for my Life Kitter. And was also kind enough to trade an extra 5GD for the transfer fee. My end was 'slow' because of the confirmation waits with both orders, but other than that the trade went very well!
Traded you my life kitter. :o
Wanting life owl, woolie, rabben, and classics.

Offline Gengar

«Reply #9: April 15, 2009, 03:22:08 PM»
you forgot me you fag, although i forget what we traded.. except that one premade I bought from you.
BUT I KNOW WE DID A THOUSAND TIMES
p.s. ur ugly :#
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Gengar

Offline Sapphirus

Re: SapphyBear's Reviews *it's about time*
«Reply #10: May 09, 2009, 04:02:02 PM»
you forgot me you fag, although i forget what we traded.. except that one premade I bought from you.
BUT I KNOW WE DID A THOUSAND TIMES
p.s. ur ugly :#

OK MS FATTY, I WILL ADD YOU THOUGH YOU MIGHT TAKE UP MY FREAKING SCREEN D<!

Offline Sapphirus

Re: SapphyBear's Reviews *it's about time*
«Reply #11: May 09, 2009, 04:07:49 PM»
Quote from: Jearu
Sapphirus - Traded me 80GD for my Life Kitter. And was also kind enough to trade an extra 5GD for the transfer fee. My end was 'slow' because of the confirmation waits with both orders, but other than that the trade went very well!
Traded you my life kitter. :o

Added, sorries I forgot! #SO