supersaver

Author Topic: del's reviews  (Read 856 times)

Offline Runts

del's reviews
«: October 19, 2008, 11:45:55 AM»
If I forgot you, please tell me.

alt trades
    guitar; bought her alt dubloon for 5 gd and 3 spaces. i had the alt for a while and i loved it. she's a very nice person and all of her alts are amazing. the trade went by nice and quick.

bri; traded my alt dubloon with her for doggie. i've had her for a few months now and i absolutely love the alt. bri couldn't get on furc at the time, so we did the trade through pms. she's very nice and trustworthy.

cierra; traded my alt exori for her alt cierra. i loved the name of the alt, so i went ahead and traded. it went very fast and smooth.

ryoku san; traded my alt cierra for her alt ryoku san. she's one of my greatest friends and it's sad that she doesn't come on that much anymore. we had a problem with her recieving the password, but once we got it, the trade went ok. she's had the alt for months now and i hope she does like it.

beet?; traded my alt ryoku san for his alt secksorz. ryoku had year ss on her and secksorz had year digos, so i thought the trade was fair enough. it went nice and smooth with no problems. i trusted him enough to give him my password first.

pongo; traded my alt secksorz to him for his alt pongo. he had to think about it for a bit, but it was ok. he's a very nice person and the trade went through smoothly.

mez; traded my alt pongo to her for 20 gd, i think. she's a pretty cool person and the trade went by quickly.

stephie; bought her alt wolfrunner for 3 gd. she's a nice person and the trade was fast.

scrap; traded my alt wolfrunner to her for her alts fleabitten, jordon, drever, wolph, and freakie. a very nice person. the trade went smooth and we had no problems. she allowed me to give her my pass after she gave me her's.

brynn; traded my alt fleabitten for 2 gd. she's a nice person and the trade went quick and smooth.

zad; traded my alt jordon for 1 gd. he's a good friend of mine and i love his ports. the trade went fast and i hope he likes the alt.

lustre; traded her my alt valencia valentine for 6 gd and year tris. very kind person and i hope she enjoys the alt. the trade was quick and easy with no problems.

alone; oh my, i love this person so much now. he bought my alt doggie with one port for 4 spaces. i've had her for a long time now, and i'm going to miss her dearly. she was the only alt that i've kept for over three months. i hope that alone will do good with her. also, the trade was fast and easy. he trusted me enough to recieve the password after the trade.

mollie; bought her alt delia for life tris. we had a little problem after the trade, but we fixed it. we agreed that if i did decide on selling the alt, that i'd contact her first. also, the trade went nice. it's a very lovely alt and i love it so much.

alithiometer on FAM; traded her my alt freakie for her alt aelish. we had a problem at first with me getting my password, but we quickly got through that and finished the trade. it was quite nice and smooth and i love the alt.

mekiao; traded her my alt aelish for one space. i coudn't get on furc for a few days, but she was kind enough to wait. very nice person and the trade went fast.

kayce; traded her 2-year butters and 5 gd for her alt runts. it's an amazing alt and the trade went through smoothly. ty, kayce![/list][/size]
    digo trades
      plankton; sold him a year wolven for 2 gd. nice person and a very fast trade.

heavenly; sold two spaces to her for 10 gd. trade was fast and easy and she was patient enough to wait for my spaces to become trans.

zad; bought life primes from him for 41 gd. it was a great deal and an easy trade. he's a nice person and i'd love to trade with him again.

yums; bought a space off of her for 5 gd. nice person and the trade went qucik.

jain; sold a space to her for 5 gd. quick and easy trade, and seems like a really nice person.

twix/cheeky; sold my life primes to her for 50 gd and a space. the trade was quick and easy and i'm happy that i finally sold those stupid primes. anyways, nice person and easy trade.

victim on fam; bought life tris off of him for 50 gd. i
      ve always wanted life tris because they're my favorite type of wings, so i was ahppy with the trade. oh, and it was also fast and easy. [/list][/size]
      art trades
        meagan; bought a port off of her for my alt doggie for only 3 gd. she's one of my best friends and i love her ports! i gave her the gd first, and in 2-3 days, the port was done and ready for doggie.

meagan(again); bought another port off of her for 8 gd. i guess she raised the price or something, but i don't care. i love her ports. the port was for my alt freakie, but i sold that alt without uploading the port on it and i'm now looking for another alt to upload the port on.
        [/size][/list]
        previously delia.

Offline Runts

del's reviews
        «Reply #1: December 01, 2008, 11:38:20 PM»
        +guitar
        +bri
        +ryoku san
        +beet?
        +pongo
        +mez
        +stephie
        +scrap
        +brynn
        +zad
        +lustre
        +plankton

If I forgot you, please tell me.
        previously delia.

Offline Runts

del's reviews
        «Reply #2: December 01, 2008, 11:56:28 PM»
        +yums
        +cierra
        previously delia.

Offline Runts

del's reviews
        «Reply #3: December 22, 2008, 03:05:48 PM»
        +alone<333
        previously delia.

Offline Runts

del's reviews
        «Reply #4: December 29, 2008, 07:33:59 PM»
        +heavenly
        +meagan
        previously delia.

Offline Runts

del's reviews
        «Reply #5: January 04, 2009, 01:33:19 PM»
        +jain
        previously delia.

Offline Runts

del's reviews
        «Reply #6: January 28, 2009, 10:03:10 AM»
        +mekiao and others
        also added the prots that meagan did fo me  8)
        previously delia.

Offline Runts

Re: loltradereviews
        «Reply #7: February 07, 2009, 10:54:40 PM»
        +mollie<3
        previously delia.