supersaver

Author Topic: Anti's lovely happy people  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Anti

Anti's lovely happy people
«: September 12, 2008, 04:01:22 PM»
I figured it's about time I made a trade review thread so here it is. This list is going back to when I came back to trading... which was months ago, so yeah.

If I forget you, please PM me and kick me.

ALTS

Venus - Traded Venus to her. Lovely girl. Trade was quick and easy.

Penelope - Traded Eragon + spaces to her for Stewie and Melon. Had no problems what-so-ever. Very good trade.

Sxy - Traded an alt to them (they haven't mentioned owning it so I'm leaving which one unmentioned) - Trade went smoothly.

Julie / Lord - Julie is my best customer and I love her to bits. Never had any problems doing any trades with her and I'd definitely do more in the future, without question. Great trader. Ilh like a fat kid loves cake.

Amy - Traded Goth to her. Very nice person, had no problem doing the trade; it went quick, smooth, and perfect. A+ from me.

Hufflepuff - Traded Hufflepuff to her. Another great trade(r). The trade itself went quickly and without any complications or delays. Made me very happy.

Superman - A very lovely person; we've been chatting through PM for a bit now. Traded Marshmallow to her and her love (who are putting Marsh to wonderful use) and I definitely recommend trading with her. She's very flexible, prompt, and an absolute delight to trade/talk with.

Billie - Traded Whale to Billie. Billie is a very colorful person. Her port made me lol. Quick and smooth trade. Trade with her. ^-^

Safrin - Traded Holy to her. Another quick and easy trade with another great trader.

(Anonymous Person) - Sold Constantine to this person. Took a wee bit to get things finished up; had to put the alt on hold until the payment was finished, but overall it was a pleasant trade and there were no complications. Good trader.

Trean - Sold her Melon - first person to stalk me and it was a very enjoyable experience. I log on and 2 seconds later I get SDKGHSDGIKH. Lovely! The trade took a few days to get everything in order, but communication was kept, which is a must for me, and things went smoothly and without a problem. Good trader. ^-^

Kotzen - Just did a trade with Kotzen. Got a PM and it was all "Hey I want this" "Ok" TRADE TIME! lol. It was exceptionally quick, smooth, and no problems what-so-ever. A very pleasant experience and nice person.

Bam - Very good trade and a nice person. Sold them 2 alts. It was very quick, which is always a plus for me, and everything was smooth. Good experience.

Turquoise - Turqy McBlackLungs is great. She was just like ya hi I'll ab your alt. I was like ok ty. I got money. She got the alt. Nice a quick and pleasant. <3

Meli - Meli was nice. Things had a somewhat slow start because it was a little more complex than just a one-on-one trade but they picked up again pretty quickly and it was a good trade.

Lani - Lani definitely gets an A from me for speed. They bought an alt from me that was higher priced than the others I had listed but there was no dwaddling when it came to payment. I got 2 out of 3 payments that same night and the last the very next day. It was definitely a good trade; straight-forward, to the point, and very pleasant.

Mohawk - Bought an alt from me. Very nice and easy to work with. Had no problems. Good trade.

brandon - The trade with brandon took a bit to get going in regard to payment, but they followed through, kept me up updated which is a must for me, very nice, and I had no problems.

DIGOS

Marcie - Sold her my life butters recently. Very nice person. Trade was smoooooth and done in like... 4 minutes. lol. Great trade.

Rx - Bought 3 portrait spaces from me. Quick and easy. Good trade.

Kit Ashuri - Bought my dragon for life. Nice, quick, and easy. No problems what-so-ever.

Stephers - Bought my flox for life and 3 portrait spaces. This is the second time, I think, that we've traded, and the second time was just as pleasant as the first. Stephers is very nice and the trades went smoothly.

Dating - Bought my bat wings for life. Pleasant person, good to trade with, things went quick and easy, and overall it was very good.

ART

Sync - Got a few ports from Sync. Very nice and easy to work with - my nit-picking edits were always indulged and I wasn't murdered because of it. A++ TY ^-^;

Turquoise - Bought a premade or two from Turqy McBlackLungs and everything went peachy perfect. She also made me a port, that is forever on my one main alt, that I still looooove, and I'm happy. Great art-trader-person-who-I-bug-sometimes! <three

Hybrid - I commissioned her a loooooong time ago for a few portraits. She was always quick about getting them done and I was very happy with each one I got. <3

Gamer - I love Gamer to death. We've been friends for five years now and she's done a few portraits for me. Very, very, very, wonderful, sex-woah person and definitely a must artist. (If she's still doing art D: OR WHEN SHE DECIDES TO <3)

I'm sure I forgot people, so yes, please PM me and kick me if I did. ;_;

Offline Atheist

«Reply #1: September 12, 2008, 04:29:52 PM»
Thank you kindly for the beautiful review. :) It's very flattering to know that I'm a pleasantry outside of business--as you are as well! <3

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Offline Julie

«Reply #2: September 12, 2008, 04:36:18 PM»
UNF UNF UNF

<33

Offline Billie

Re: Anti's lovely happy people
«Reply #3: September 22, 2008, 03:12:46 PM»
Quote from: "Anti"
Billie - Traded Whale to Billie. Billie is a very colorful person. Her port made me lol. Quick and smooth trade. Trade with her. ^-^

why thank you LOL <33

Offline Anti

«Reply #4: October 28, 2008, 05:22:45 PM»
+ Kotzen

Offline kotzen

«Reply #5: October 31, 2008, 02:42:10 AM»
haha, i love that review.~ i shall add you to mine now.

Offline Anti

«Reply #6: January 18, 2009, 06:00:45 PM»
Added like.. 50 people, haha.

My alt trading went from like... 1.2% to 63% in the span of two weeks. lol

If I forgot you just kick me and remind me. <3

Mythical

«Reply #7: January 18, 2009, 06:29:15 PM»
You forgot me.. ;;
*Bought the life fox*

Offline Anti

«Reply #8: January 18, 2009, 07:25:22 PM»
*still has her life fox* o.o;

You sure it was me? D:

Mythical

«Reply #9: January 18, 2009, 08:06:05 PM»
I think ;;

Are you Anti on furc??

If not, my b, I get confused easily. :3

Offline Anti

«Reply #10: January 18, 2009, 09:21:39 PM»
lol, no, I'm not.

I used to be for the longest time but I sold Anti a month or two ago. x)

I kept my name Anti on here so I wouldn't confuse people.

Mythical

«Reply #11: January 19, 2009, 06:30:08 AM»
;__;<32uden, I'm sorry.

Offline Anti

«Reply #12: January 19, 2009, 11:42:45 AM»
lol, it's ok. <3

Anti on Furc has been forwarding me messages on here since people still think that's me. xD

Offline Gengar

«Reply #13: January 19, 2009, 04:27:12 PM»
tenk u 4 vry naice reveiw

x)
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Gengar