supersaver

Author Topic: babies with mayo  (Read 592 times)

Offline CJ

babies with mayo
«: September 09, 2008, 07:08:37 PM»
yey happy trades for everyone!
PM me if i forgot you. [:

alts
---

Bought CJ from Mudkip for 24GD and 2 spaces; super nice & quick trade~ totally should buy from her.

Bought NIN from Pez for 30GD; Super nice also, nice and quick trade.~ She even hung out in the dream I was in after the trade.. lol.

Bought Salina from Marvelous for 10GD & the alt Jimmi; I love her to pieces. ;_; She let me get my panda girl back.~

Bought Guitarist from Rikki for.. uhh. A bunch of gaia stuff and some gds? Not really sure; I love her too. .0. She helped my band boy name craze.~ Trade went really smooth, though I had trouble getting the ini because of my super laggy computer so she sent it over MSN. <3

---

Sold Spliff to Judo for 5GDs; Nice nice person. <3 Nice and smooth trade. Would love to do trades with again.

Sold Nudoru to Jizabel for 1 space & 2-3GD (i forgot.. lol); Super smooth and such. <3 My friend Soaren mainly did the trade, tho'.

Sold Panty to Adelynn for a life phoenix; Had to talk to her a few days on the payment method, but we finally settled on a phoenix for life and it went rather smooth and quick afterwards. Totally nice girl, go buy her stuff. <3

---
digos
---

Bought 57GD in total (I think) from Casper; She's awesome. <3 Both trades were super smooth and fast, would totally do trades with her again. And, we both crack our toes.. lol.

Sold 2 spaces for 10GD to Mauser; Super fast and smooth trade once more, will totally do trades with her again.

Sold 2GD to Chilly for 3$ Paypal; She's very niceee.~ quick, smooth trade. would do business with again!

Bought four spaces from Keyonee for 20$ paypal; super nice, she caught me the first right after i went to bed.. lol. but then she whispered the next day and the trade went rather fast and smooth. great trader! :]

Bought one space from Hiss for 5GD; nicenicenice. :]] super fast and smooth trade. would love to trade with again.

Sold a life phoe to Gale for 35gd and 30$ paypal; shes niiice. <33 she waited a few minutes from me kind of being slow. (i had a lot of stuff going on at the time, so). would trade with again.

Sold 20GD to kufky (i think, idk) for 15$ Paypal; lovely lady. :] trade went pretty fast and stuff. would do business with again!

Sold a space to Screamo for 5GD: quick trade, no problems with him/her at all. c:
---
art
---
Sold a premade to Paigey; trade went super smooth and i edited a few things for her and she edited the rest, though.. she didnt ask permission at first but i said it was fine afterward. x]

sold a preamde to Kurt; god i love her. ;o; shes so sweet and rps with me, she bought a premade off me and it helped me majorly. <3 tyvm.~ go buy her stuffs.

bought a premade from send for 9gd; i had her/him (idk ;___; aagh) edit the port to be a female and i finished shading it in and stuff.~ they really liked how i did the umbrella and such. :]! chatted with them after the trade was done, would buy from again.!
Kl: lol my lief so bad lol me wanna die lo ldog shit
----------------
fuck

Offline CJ

babies with mayo
«Reply #1: September 09, 2008, 08:51:35 PM»
+Adelynn

wow.. ;_;
Kl: lol my lief so bad lol me wanna die lo ldog shit
----------------
fuck

Offline CJ