supersaver

Author Topic: hacked alt? Luster  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Julie

hacked alt? Luster
«: June 18, 2008, 10:37:16 AM»
well, a friend on my MSN has the header "Please help out.. a character has been stolen along with a life digo too.. The character name ish Luster"

curious, i sent them a message

logs:

me = midna

her = .... the stolen alt thing

Midna says:
stolen character?
Midna says:
report it here, dear http://altmarket.net/viewforum.php?f=5
Please help out.. a character has been stolen along with a life digo too.. The character name ish Luster (its not my character) says:
kk
Midna says:
start a new thread, and in the header put "Stolen alt: Luster"
Please help out.. a character has been stolen along with a life digo too.. The character name ish Luster (its not my character) says:
okies.
Midna says:
etcetc. people'll help you
Midna says:
so what happened?
the person whisper meh on the alt, which happen to be luster
he told meh that his character has been stolen
this happen two days ago >.<
that what he had told meh
Midna says:
alright... so what's his FUrc contact right now?
yea and the breekins ain't helping much >.<
Midna says:
because they think its involved with alt trading, which is currently not supported by Furcadia
it wasn't an alt trading through.
he just try to log on that character and couldn't
Midna says:
yeah, but they -think- it is.
Midna says:
whats Luster's Furcadia contact, hun?
I don't know
Midna says:
who'd he whisper you as?
Luner Eclisp
can't spell that other word
Midna says:
Lunar Eclipse?
yea
Midna says:
okay. i'll add it to my online detector
wait.. thats not it... cause it doesn't show his whisper message to meh on my dogproxy >.<
but here his other alt through.
Midna says:
okay.... whats his other alt?
I think its Kuzama
Midna says:
okay
most likey.. I was cleaning out the list of people on my dogproxy xD
Midna says:
alright
Midna says:
have you posted a thread, or would you like me to?
sure you can do it.
don't forget to add Luster in your dogproxy list too.. so I can yell at the person D<
Midna says:
okay~
for stealing that alt from it owner
cause Luster ish a husband to my alt name Kiyla
Midna says:
can i show these logs to people on FAM to help?
sure
Midna says:
ok, so is there any other information they should know about?
This alt has been stolen since two days ago along with a for life phoenix.
Midna says:
okay
I can't get anymore info out of Luster until he come on as an alt and whisper to meh alt name Yasha Stonez
Midna says:
alrighty.
but I can go ask few people that I know and other alts
on how long that they know Luster on that character

i dont blame you if you tl;dr'd that, it looks really long and confusing

what i got from it:

she knows the owner of Luster. They contacted her two days ago, saying the alt had been hacked. The alt had a life digo, so it couldnt have expired. I'm... unclear about their current contact o_O

anyways, if anyone sees Luster online, i'd whisper them. she doesnt have a habit of lying, so what she says is most likely what her friend has told her.

im pretty sure her Furc contact is still Fukai Mori. so i'd whisper her on that directly if you want the information yourself. once again... not sure about her friend Luster's current Furc contact.

i'll update with logs if i ever see Luster online

Offline Gargoyle

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #1: June 18, 2008, 11:19:48 AM»
Fom what I read from that this person who owns luster is Kazama/Lunar Eclipse. But Luster and Kazama both sound really familiar to me.. I don't know why. Anyway this whole thing seems odd. The person you were talking claims to not know the person they are helping. Smells fishy to me. Anyway not much else I can say, ill just lurk until more info arrives

Offline Julie

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #2: June 18, 2008, 11:32:40 AM»
Quote from: "Morrikan"
Fom what I read from that this person who owns luster is Kazama/Lunar Eclipse. But Luster and Kazama both sound really familiar to me.. I don't know why. Anyway this whole thing seems odd. The person you were talking claims to not know the person they are helping. Smells fishy to me. Anyway not much else I can say, ill just lurk until more info arrives

i think she said that her alt was mated to Luster's alt.. -shrugs- i'm not sure

Offline Gallifreyan

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #3: June 18, 2008, 12:32:41 PM»
Wasn't there a thread about someone scamming with the name Luster? >>;

EDIT: My bad, it was a different name

Offline Gargoyle

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #4: June 18, 2008, 02:23:52 PM»
Quote from: "Scarletpaws"
Wasn't there a thread about someone scamming with the name Luster? >>;

EDIT: My bad, it was a different name

Maybe thats where I know it from... Can I grab a link?

Offline Gallifreyan

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #5: June 18, 2008, 02:36:06 PM»
Gah, I remember seeing it before, it was a different name, but it was an alt scam I think. I can't find the exact topic, but I'm looking!

EDIT: It was the alt Luste, not Luster topic can be viewed here.
http://altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?t=14020&start=0

Offline Gargoyle

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #6: June 18, 2008, 02:58:54 PM»
Yeah thats where I thought I knew the name from. Kazama is still familiar though, or that might be because I spent too much time playing tekken

Offline Fawkiia

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #7: June 18, 2008, 05:15:52 PM»
If the alt was hacked... Cironir should've been one of the first people contacted and whatnot.. >.>;

[email protected]

MSN logs + looong drawn out users = oh dear, and a pain in the rear to read. At least for me.

Simply put: Have the person who owns the alt that was hacked email Cironir -- since it's much easier to contact him that way. Going through this site isnt the best way, fo sho.

Cironir can always pull up activity on the alt anyway and return it if necessary or whatever may follow.

Offline Cironir

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #8: June 18, 2008, 08:12:56 PM»
Quote from: "Fawkiia"
If the alt was hacked... Cironir should've been one of the first people contacted and whatnot.. >.>;

I haven't been contacted.

Offline M0B

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #9: June 18, 2008, 08:40:36 PM»
Well.. my mains Toxi and Rhal were hacked.. but I got rhal back within 5 minutes.. So.. try whispering Cironir. Maybe its the same person? [they hacked my msn too, so.. people with my msn account.. its not me o.o]

Offline Julie

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #10: June 18, 2008, 08:52:30 PM»
uhmmm.. not to sound dumb/rude/whatev or anything but

who should whisper him? i dont think fukai mori is online a whole lot anymore. i dont know this situation worth shit. and kazama... i dont even know how often they come online or if thats their main right now

oO;

cironir we need your halp

this thread is all i know right now @[email protected]

anything you can do at this point in time?

i'll.. attempt to get ahold of kazama

Offline Cironir

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #11: June 18, 2008, 09:02:19 PM»
No, I need to hear from the person who owns this character and (more importantly) the life digo. If they didn't create the alt or haven't had it long enough, or if it is shared, I may not be able to do much. In any event, I need to hear from the person who had the item/character stolen. It cannot be done through third parties. It also needs to be reported soon. The longer it takes, the lower the chance of a quick resolution.

Offline Julie

hacked alt? Luster
«Reply #12: June 18, 2008, 09:04:48 PM»
alright.

put kaz on my online list. i'll also be looking out for Fukai