supersaver

Author Topic: Shizzle.  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Katie

Shizzle.
«: June 12, 2008, 11:00:18 PM»
'Bout time I had a REVIEW THREAD.
More coming later! <3

Lists are alphabetized.

Market Reviews

~ Buying

~ Selling
Goldie. Bought $30 worth of GDs thru paypal and also a port space. Goldie is awesome, highly recommend selling to her.
Kitsunae. Bought my 198k GG and Vampire Hat. Very patient, excellent and efficient trader and haggler. Recommended for sure. :)
Requiem. Took my life ferian off of me for some spaces - great trader. I would recommend.
Tachs. Tachs had a sudden urge for Gaia stuff so we converted her very little GD into GG and ended up with 8k she was able to buy. :) Great trader. A+
Vanity. Bought a space from me through paypal - even covered the paypal charge fee! Seriously impressed with this buyer, highly recommended and extremely nice.

Alt Related Reviews

~ Buying
Elce. HIGHLY recommended. In fact, go to her alt thread right now. She is patient, and totally trustworthy. I got the alts Delicacy and Otoro from her for a whopping 4 GDs total - awesome deal, awesome person, awesome trade.
Morgrim. Okay wow, Morgrim rocks. Recently bought the alt Horde from her. 100% Recommended - fast with her reply to my offer and with the trade.

~ Selling
Diarca. Highly recommended. Patient when we had some difficulties with the password to Faelyn, and let me know when it finally worked. Super super nice girl. :)
Foster. Totally awesome. Traded Nickelback for my alt, Foster, and Foster became her main. VERY recommended.
Mahomet. Paid $25 for the alt Mahomet and made it her main too. Highly recommended - kept checking back on the alt to make sure she wasn't outbid. :)
Peace. She is a highly recommended buyer. Very patient, and very fast & accurate payment.
Pugsly. Traded Felidae to her with the idea that Felidae wouldn't be traded around - so far so good. Not sure whether or not she made it her main, but she is trustworthy and fast with payments.
Theme. Traded Sofia to her for GD and paypal. Very swift and pleasant trader. Super easy to get in contact with and really nice. (: Paid exactly what we agreed without any hassle at all. Highly recommended! Hope to do business with her again sometime.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:02:38 PM by ADDIE »
| ALTS | DIGOS |
*Buy an alt, get a free character sketch!*

Offline Ciara

Shizzle.
«Reply #1: June 13, 2008, 12:05:35 AM»
Yaaay Katsuu. :3

I should make one of these. xD;

Offline Tonks

Shizzle.
«Reply #2: June 13, 2008, 01:32:10 AM»
eeeee ilu Kate. <3

Offline Katie

Shizzle.
«Reply #3: June 13, 2008, 02:23:05 PM»
ily both!

Added some more people, likeee.. Requiem, Kitsunae, Tachs, Ciara, Goldie, Diarca, Foster, Mahomet, Peace and Pugsly.
| ALTS | DIGOS |

Offline Muff

Shizzle.
«Reply #4: June 13, 2008, 04:04:06 PM»
Haha, wow! Thanks for the awesome review, Katsuu. Hope you enjoy the alts, too. O:

Offline Ciara

Shizzle.
«Reply #5: June 13, 2008, 09:31:14 PM»
Aww thank you! <3

Offline Katie

Shizzle.
«Reply #6: June 14, 2008, 10:47:17 AM»
No problem Elce and Ciara! You both rock. <3
| ALTS | DIGOS |

Offline Kitsunae

Shizzle.
«Reply #7: June 15, 2008, 01:24:21 AM»
:o whoa! thanks for the wonderful evaluation, im flattered :D <333
http://lioness20.deviantart.com/
Whisper Kitsunae on Furc to chat.
I love trading: interested in GD and digos <3

Offline Cowboy

Shizzle.
«Reply #8: June 15, 2008, 02:59:58 AM»
Oh wow. Thank you so much for such a kind review! I'm very happy that you thought so. <3
in-game contact: cowboy, dormy

Offline Foster

Shizzle.
«Reply #9: June 23, 2008, 09:58:14 PM»
thank you so much for the nice review c:~ <3

Offline Kel

Shizzle.
«Reply #10: June 28, 2008, 10:18:02 AM»
Aww what about me >:

Offline Katie

Re: Shizzle.
«Reply #11: September 26, 2009, 09:03:04 PM»