supersaver

Author Topic: The Austria Horror Cellar  (Read 1668 times)

Digital Love

• Topic Author
The Austria Horror Cellar
«: June 04, 2008, 04:41:05 AM»
I'm sure many will have heard this by now, but for those who don't... prepare to be shocked. This story not only chilled me to the bone, but viewing the interactive remake of the cellar made me want to vomit. I cannot believe a woman managed to live in there for 24 years, be raped endlessly and bear 7 children conceived through incest.

There are many articles on this issue, but it all comes down to the same thing... he needs to be more than severely punished for his acts.

A 3D interactive remake of the cellar has been made and you can walk through it. The height of the cellar is only about 170cms/5'7". That fact alone, attempting to imagine having to live there for two and a half decades... triggers my claustrophobia (I'm 6'1" tall, so I couldn't even walk normal in there). It's horrible, insane, fucked up. Forget a 3 week torture, there is no worse torture than being confined to such a small space for 24 years, never seeing the sun, never breathing fresh air, always squeezing through small spaces to get to the next room...

NOW there are 200 women who are sending this bastard loveletters, claiming he had honest intentions by locking his daughter up and fathering 7 children with her.

This is one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen and heard of. What do you think of this? How does it make you feel? What do you think is the best punishment for this man?

It sickens me to think his jail cell is much more comfortable, open and spacey than the cellar his daughter was forced to live 24 years in. Sickens me. I think he should spend the rest of his life in a small space like that until he dies.

Bam

• Topic Author
«Reply #1: June 04, 2008, 08:53:47 AM»
I've heard that story a few times, and I agree with you, however, the law will never allow for someone to be punished in such a severe way, even if it would be fitting as the case is here.
If someone sexually assaults another person and leaves them for dead, we cannot go out and do that same thing to them, even if that's what they really do deserve.
It's a pity this wasn't here in America. American inmates have a sort of sick justice and will often take matters into their own hands, making life absolute hell for other inmates that have done truly terrible things such as this, rather than just having sold pot or robbed a bank with no casualties or whatever.

Sookan

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: June 04, 2008, 09:05:53 AM»
i've heard of worse things, but most of them didn't happen to humans.

i could say this person deserves to die, but then he'd be allowed the escape his daughter never was. he honestly doesn't deserve the freedom to ever rejoin society, that much i will say.

sounds awful too but the kids will never get to have their own family, either. a horrible thing to have happened, anyway.

Offline Mala

«Reply #3: June 04, 2008, 09:53:30 AM»
This is disgusting, the horrors of what people do these days...

He doesn't deserve to die. Imprisonment doesn't even come close to the punishment that he really does need.

I just hope the children and grandchildren live the rest of their lives without having to think of that sick bastard anymore.

Offline Julie

«Reply #4: June 05, 2008, 02:55:02 PM»
ugh yes i heard that story. thats disgusting ._. and the wife never knew what?!

how the hell are you not aware of that.

i'll likely be thoroughly reading this post and have a longer answer when i do--i dont have much time on the comp nowww

Offline sht

«Reply #5: June 06, 2008, 09:18:20 AM»
Ohh yes he had good intentions of keeping his daughter away from drugs then  raping her.
I've seen this story on the all mighty we're-so-better-then-you-CNN
That wife must be pretty ignorant. And Loveletters? What the hell?
I say lock up the bastard. Don't let him see the light of day.
I can't imagine being trapped in a cramped little hole for 24 years... I can bearly stay still.
They accepted his claims that he kept his daughter Elisabeth in a cellar for 24 years to prevent her from straying and to keep her safe from drugs and booze.

They also believe Fritzl, who fathered seven children through Elisabeth, wanted to teach her about the “joys of motherhood”.

Bull.

Offline Kairi

«Reply #6: June 06, 2008, 06:01:23 PM»
looks like he taught her the "joys of motherhood" seven times against her will. because, you know, that's joyful.

Edd

• Topic Author
«Reply #7: June 30, 2008, 08:30:47 PM»
if this wasn't so horrible it'd be a tad bit humorous

joys of motherhood?? LOL

Yasutora

• Topic Author
«Reply #8: July 19, 2008, 08:22:23 PM»
Lulz, how ironic. The guy is complaining that his cell is too small and hes feeling closterphobic.

Offline Kriz

«Reply #9: July 21, 2008, 07:59:22 PM»
Quote from: "Yasutora"
Lulz, how ironic. The guy is complaining that his cell is too small and hes feeling closterphobic.

Good. Serves the sick arse right.
Out of my mind.

Back in five minutes.
=^.^=

Offline Pinecone Love

«Reply #10: August 18, 2008, 04:37:13 PM»
Ugh! An utterly sick and despressing thing that man had done to his daughter. I've heard of sexual abuse, and all, but actually having CHILDREN with your own offspring? That sounds something barbaric and way beast-like to me.

If you ask me, the bastard of a man deserves to be put in a smaller cell with no windows, or be put to death; if he did that to his daughter for 24 years, he could handle it for just that.

Offline sht

«Reply #11: August 19, 2008, 10:05:17 PM»
Quote from: "Pinecone Love"
If you ask me, the bastard of a man deserves to be put in a smaller cell with no windows, or be put to death; if he did that to his daughter for 24 years, he could handle it for just that.

Offline Gamer

«Reply #12: August 19, 2008, 10:25:18 PM»
I read about this the first day it went public. It gave me chills down my spine just thinking about it, but relief that the victims no longer live within that horror. However, you just cannot let something like that go.

As everyone else has said, he deserves no better than what he gave them.

supersaver