supersaver

Author Topic: Nope, can't think of a catchy title. D:  (Read 802 times)

Offline Romana

Nope, can't think of a catchy title. D:
«: April 28, 2008, 10:09:27 AM»
Reviews! I don't have to many, but I figured I should at least put up the ones I have! :P

Bought:

Amber: Bought the alt Zechs from her for a good friend who loves Gundam Wing. ^-^ The trade went really fast, very trust worthy person and nice to boot!

Cheatz: Had Dalek Sec which was the last one I needed to complete the Cult of Skaro! I offered up all I had (Which was only 1.52 D: ) and though they really wanted a space they accepted it for the 1.52 I offered! and I couldn't be happier, they are not an active trader but I had such a good experience that I had to mention it! :hugs Dalek Sec before she is promptly exterminated...

Rave: I've been a phoe in furcadia for a couple of years and I just kept buying yearlies thinking "I wont be around" well I was, so I buckled down this year and decided to fork the cash for a life. Rave was kind enough to sell me one for 55gds and I could not be happier, I've never done a package deal sale before so I was a little worried but they were very kind and stayed around till they had bought the life phoe and I had gotten it! Very quick, very easy, I would trade with them again! (Though now that I have my life phoe I dont really need to trade hee hee.)

Sold:

Rainbow- They bought a Life Leonen off me cause I bought the package and didnt really want the leonen part. Very trustworthy as they had one of the port spaces for the trade on another character and promptly traded it to me after the first bit of the trade was done. I would most def. sell something to this person again! <3

Jpak- Bought a couple month penguin off me for a port space, I was really excited cause I needed one more port space to round off my Christmas shopping this year. So WOOT, very kind and understand even though the trade was slightly confusing. (With four different alts involved haa haa) but it went along smashingly, and I would trade with them again no doubt about it. :3

Art:

I know we don't do art here anymore, but I have to mention that the user Zim gave me a free port for my character Delbert a long while ago, and they were so nice about it! I love him to death and he was my first ported character (Yay!) Would totally trust them with anything I do as they are super nice ;D

If I forgot you lemme know and I can add you right away! (My old Username was Aojiroi.)

Offline Romana

«Reply #1: September 11, 2008, 09:13:20 PM»
+ Rainbow

Offline Romana

«Reply #2: November 23, 2008, 07:08:17 PM»
+Rave

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: November 23, 2008, 08:54:03 PM»
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you remembered that. x3 I still have that file somewhere too... and the original sketch.

Thank you for that kind review though~ Gave me the warmfuzzies.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Romana

«Reply #4: November 26, 2008, 01:37:39 PM»
I LOVE that alt and port, so of course I remember it was the first character I ever ported back when I was still semi noob-ish. So its very special, and you were so nice it was brilliant! :3

Offline Romana

«Reply #5: November 26, 2008, 01:37:59 PM»
+Jpak

supersaver