supersaver

Author Topic: Ownership Change! Goodbye FAM! <3  (Read 3102 times)

Creative

• Topic Author
Ownership Change! Goodbye FAM! <3
«: April 07, 2008, 03:08:53 PM»
I have stepped down as owner of the Furcadia Alt Market. Narnia is now 100% owner of this website. I no longer have any administrative say in what goes on and am no longer affiliated with FAM staff. All I am now to the Furcadia Alt Market is a programming consultant. I would like to thank everyone here at FAM for taking my project and running this far with it. It has been a pleasure and a wonderful yet crazy experience.

I am also taking this time to announce my retirement from Furcadia. I no longer log on, I no longer play and I doubt I will return in the future. I wish you all the best of luck!

Joshua Moyers
Former Project Leader
Furcadia Alt Market

Offline Zim

«Reply #1: April 07, 2008, 03:10:30 PM»
I have to say, I'm rather sad to see you go. Good luck with your future endeavors. Hope to see you flitting around FAM every once in a while... :B I mean, it won't be the same without you.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Creative

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: April 07, 2008, 03:13:28 PM»
Quote from: "Zim"
I have to say, I'm rather sad to see you go. Good luck with your future endeavors. Hope to see you flitting around FAM every once in a while... :B I mean, it won't be the same without you.

I'm never on FAM, how will it not be the same? =P

Offline Mau

«Reply #3: April 07, 2008, 03:14:10 PM»
and here i thought you were joking about selling FAM to me. :P

we're sad to see you go josh, but thank you so much for getting a project like this started in the first place and for continuing on to be a programming consultant for the site even while not actively participating.

hopefully FAM will be around for a long time, but i don't see a reason why it shouldn't. narnia is a great person and i couldn't think of a better replacement.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: April 07, 2008, 03:17:14 PM»
There will be some scheduled downtime in the near future to make some final changes to the hosting and such. We'll let you know.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Creative

• Topic Author
«Reply #5: April 07, 2008, 03:18:46 PM»
Quote from: "Narnia"
There will be some scheduled downtime in the near future to make some final changes to the hosting and such. We'll let you know.

What a touching goodbye. =P

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: April 07, 2008, 03:23:24 PM»
Quote from: "Creative"

My mistake, I thought you were gone already. =P

I <3 you. Let me know what your next project will be.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Creative

• Topic Author
«Reply #7: April 07, 2008, 03:27:06 PM»

My mistake, I thought you were gone already. =P

I <3 you. Let me know what your next project will be.

Breaks for now. Wanna do some freelance stuff and pick up some extra cash here and there over the summer. Maybe I'll start a WoW Alt Market after that. =P

Offline Zim

«Reply #8: April 07, 2008, 05:05:25 PM»
Quote from: "Zim"

I'm never on FAM, how will it not be the same? =P

You posted sometimes in the staff forums.  :oops:

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Kiwi

«Reply #9: April 07, 2008, 08:59:59 PM»
Josh, it's been a great few years. No sappy goodbyes from me - I'm sure we'll  get updates here and there. The best of luck with your new projects!
Furcadia Contacts: Kiwi                                                
Contactable for any reason.
FAQ

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #10: April 07, 2008, 09:13:02 PM»
Does this mean you will not be calling me when you are drunk anymore? :<

Creative

• Topic Author
«Reply #11: April 30, 2008, 01:09:50 PM»
Just because I'm not part of FAM anymore and quit furc doesn't mean I'm gonna stop talking to the few people I still know on Furc. =P

Anyways, FAM has been moved to Narn's server and I no longer have any power whatsoever here. Enjoy. =P

yamyam

• Topic Author
«Reply #12: April 30, 2008, 03:52:17 PM»

supersaver