supersaver

Author Topic: Lol People & Scams  (Read 2122 times)

Offline M0B

Lol People & Scams
«: April 05, 2008, 08:04:12 PM»
Yeah so the furre "Pawstep" Came to me and asked if I had any alts for sale, preffered ported alts. ANd she found interest in one of my horse alts. And she offered the alt Relique. Now.. Reliques desc and her alts desc/alt names made me rather suspicious. So I wondered what was wrong with this alt. Well I asked about the port in a previous port, and it was the correct port for the alt, but I didnt trade her yet because I still had to think.. So ya know next day She whispered me corse I work and had to run. I come back she said something on the lines of.. Relique has been hacked and I cant get into it. Wondering why she never asked how to get it back or any question into that sort. then she offered me the alt she was on.. I forget the name started with an "R" Now.. suspicious as this was.. I Pmed the person with Relique on their fam list. The alt belongs to Blizzard not Pawstep.. She got into the account somehow and tried to sell it to me. Long story short, Be suspicious when doing things with her. Pawstep doesnt have the alt anymore, blizz does. I have logs but I aint posting because tis rather pointless and This was solved. But Im putting out a fair warning. Maybe Cir cant point out the IP addresses or something..

Offline Demi

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #1: April 05, 2008, 10:50:49 PM»
She whispered me earlier today on a different alt... I don't remember off the top of my head what it is though.  She was asking if I had any ported alts for sale. Told me she had a pair of butterfly wings that expire in September and alts.  I told her I wasn't interested in alts and after I told her she said she had a ported one.   I asked her to show me a ported alt she "had", which was Relique.  Told her no.  When I said I'd accept the butterflywings for an alt of mine she wanted she told me they weren't trans for another 18 days.

Said if she still wanted to trade after 18 days and I still had the alt she could contact me.  Then she asked "what if they expire by then?"  I don't know if she meant the wings, the alt or what.  Something about the whole thing seemed kinda strange.

/useless post is useless
I rarely log in. Only contact me if serious about purchasing my stuff.
Discord handle: Demi#5860
My Deviantart
FurAffinity

Offline M0B

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #2: April 05, 2008, 11:04:29 PM»
And I swear she came onto the alt "ryoko San" same questions, same alt inquiry, ported, blahblahblah.. its kinda funny but sad lol, I sent a message to [email protected] to see if cir can find her maybe thru IP. ..

Edit: Ryoko San claims to be a friend. So.. we will see? perhaps?

Offline Stephanie

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #3: April 05, 2008, 11:26:04 PM»
Same thing happened to me. Yesterday she asked me about Slick on Reliques and I told her that I wasn't taking alts. Then today she whispered me as Ryoko San asking the same question if I'd take alts for Slick. I basically told her that I don't trade with thieves and that she should stop trying to scam me and other people. When I presented her the link she was like "Reliques, what I weird name LOL" then she added something about that not being her then she logged off.

I'll have to see who she tries tomorrow :)

Offline SLASHERS.

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #4: April 06, 2008, 01:24:32 AM»
they whispered me yesterday and practically /begged/ me to trade them a feral alt for that alt relique or whatever. o__o

i told them no because the port was fucking dumb and i didnt like the name, but they just kept asking and asking. i eventually put them on ignore. good thing i didnt give in i guess
you know what, if you don't like it, get on the internet and complain.

Offline Cigarette

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #5: April 07, 2008, 08:00:56 AM»
Ryoko San frequents at a dream I co-own, Dog Pound. I'll ask her later when I can get on. <In school.>
contacts: cigarette.

Offline M0B

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #6: April 07, 2008, 11:27:59 AM»
Quote from: "Loser"
Ryoko San frequents at a dream I co-own, Dog Pound. I'll ask her later when I can get on. <In school.>

Make sure its the right ryoko san.. because relique was hacked, so could she have been.

Offline Zim

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #7: April 07, 2008, 01:28:39 PM»
Quote from: "Toxicated"
Quote from: "Loser"

Make sure its the right ryoko san.. because relique was hacked, so could she have been.

I really, really doubt the alt was truly "hacked."

They either shared the password, used the same password for all their alts, had an easy-to-guess password, or just didn't take proper percautions to make sure the alt was safe.

Has anyone talked to Blizzard about this?

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Gallifreyan

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #8: April 07, 2008, 04:47:14 PM»
I had the same whisper, and now I'm recieving interest on the same two alts that "Relique" asked about by Ryoku San.

Needless to say I'm turning any trade down with any alt to do with this....

>(  <o)... Fishy

<Yes thats a fish >>; /useless>

Offline M0B

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #9: April 08, 2008, 12:06:10 AM»
i contacted blizzard, but now ill direct him to the thread.. since others have had problems

Blizzie

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #10: April 08, 2008, 05:42:49 PM»
Hello, i am sorry for all of your encounters. Somehow recently someone changed the password after i had already, i really do not care about the alt that much so i am not going to bother getting it back. The whole thing most likely started when she asked me if i would accept an alt for Relique i said no and that was that. I am unsure of how she got the pass but i have changed all the passwords on my characters to be sure.

Digital Love

Offline M0B

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #12: April 09, 2008, 11:28:14 AM»
Perhaps the alt wasnt hacked.. perhaps it was blizzie the whole time.. hmm?

Offline Altria

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #13: April 09, 2008, 12:26:11 PM»
Yeah, I do not believe Blizzie -at all.-

Offline Lilly

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #14: July 12, 2008, 09:42:25 PM»
It sounds like Railie. LOL

Offline M0B

Lol People & Scams
«Reply #15: July 12, 2008, 09:44:20 PM»
This is an Old thread, I dont know why It wasnt locked.