yes
3 (23.1%)
no
2 (15.4%)
idk
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: June 12, 2008, 08:17:31 PM

Author Topic: better than rainbows!!!1  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«: March 25, 2008, 07:50:29 PM»
Reviews k.

a l t s

Goldie - Old trade is old. She gave me the alt Espresso and two art pieces for my old alt Guindolyn. With permission from both me and the artist, she transferred Guin's port and design to Miho. She was very fast with the artwork and trustworthy while trading the alts.

Astraea - Gave Genevra to me for 15 GDs. :D Couldn't ask for a more patient person to deal with my slow payments, and even gave me the alt before she got the whole payment. Recommended!

Amber - Amazing trader, was very understanding when PayPal started giving me shit. :] She gave me the alt Freaks for $75 via PayPal. It took a couple weeks to actually get the payment to her, but she was very trustworthy and patient. Got the alt just fine.

Pez - Very smooth trade of $20 PayPal for Denki. It was very easy, fast and pain free. The AB was originally $25, but he haggled down to the $20, since it was all I had in my account at the time. >_> Awesome trader.

Loren/Freaks - Gave her Freaks for about $80 PayPal. The payment was prompt and smooth, an overall wonderful trader. Freaks is currently her main and is in great hands. <3

Enki - Traded Wonka for Denki. c: It was a very fast and smooth trade, and very fun and easy to deal with. Another recommended trader.

monsterjunkie/Oxygene - 1 GD for Mushrooms. Really fast.

Allison - We've done trades in the past, I do not recommend. When she gives you an alt you need to RP it the way she wants you to, etc. Demands the refund of things when she is not 100% happy even when you no longer have it/it was a gift.

a r t

Katsuu - I've commissioned her multiple times, all very smooth and wonderful! I always love her end results, she's such a sweetheart. She does unnecessary gifts all the time, just a wonderful person. :D Awesome to work with, and her prices are great. Recommended x 100.

Zim - I remembered...Lots of freebie sketches for me, lots and lots and lots. <3 Ty Zim for letting me abuse your art and be like ROROROROAR MOAR MOAR MOAR. o btw moar moar moar bri crave. Wonderful Zim is WONDERFUL AND MAGNIFICENT AND RECOMMENDED. best thing since TV.

Magma - My very first big dream commission! I don't think she's on FAM, just FAZ, and man is she hard to get ahold of on Furc, but she is very patient and wonderful to deal with. There was a few payment problems but I received payment in full!

Tiny - Commissioned for two websites. :3 Still waiting on one, but the first was very fast and she did a wonderful job on it. Nice, patient, recommended.

d i g o s

Believe - Gave me one or two port spaces (forgot) for 5 GDs a piece. Smooth fast trade, was finished in a couple seconds. Awesome trader, trustworthy yadda yadda.

Morgan - $50 PayPal for life classics. Payment was sent to her friend's account up front, and the classics were sent promptly after they became transferable. Extremely trustworthy and sweet, recommended trader.

Nikky - A big pile of rainbow awesome sauce. She was moving and did not have access to Furc when I (finally) paid her for life butters, but she was able to get her friend online to do the trade for her. Was very sweet and understanding throughout the trade. Highly recommended.

g i f t s / m i s c.

Julie/Atheist - Loaned me 10 GDs a long time ago to commission someone, also gave me Bri as a late birthday present. <3

Onion - Gave me Naoi for free during my alt gathering spree~ Whee. Very nice, we chat occasionally. :D Awesome. Recommended.

Tell me if I forgot you~

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #1: April 01, 2008, 03:41:53 PM»
+Astraea

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #2: April 12, 2008, 11:09:45 PM»
+Amber, even though she's still sporting through my PayPal bullshit. TWO DAYS. I SWEAR TO GOD. o_o

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #3: May 01, 2008, 01:54:40 PM»
+Trade with Amber is complete. /delayed, this happened a long time ago.
+Pez

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #4: May 10, 2008, 03:56:50 PM»
O NO ITZ A JUJUBEAN.

Also a Kittykat. Lavs them so much.

+Ju
+Katsuu

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #5: June 12, 2008, 09:04:44 PM»
Revamped, rewrote every single review and got all organized.

hearts are attackin!!!

Also added a couple.

Offline Julie

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #6: June 12, 2008, 11:07:01 PM»
lav u

Offline Zim

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #7: June 12, 2008, 11:45:56 PM»
ugh did you forget how much art I've done for you?! D:<

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #8: June 13, 2008, 01:16:33 AM»
FUCK AGAIN? ;_; I'M SORRY. -fix!!!!-

Offline Zim

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #9: June 13, 2008, 01:48:21 AM»
Quote from: "Bri"

YEAAAH.

TV. :B

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #10: June 13, 2008, 02:07:51 AM»
Quote from: "Zim"
Quote from: "Bri"

YEAAAH.

TV. :B

TV. PSH. BLOW IT OUT OF THE WATER!!!

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #11: July 06, 2008, 04:05:25 PM»
+monsterjunkie.

Offline Julie

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #12: July 06, 2008, 09:18:12 PM»
it is totaly not better than rainbows
..... unless you have some bobaby action in here

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #13: July 06, 2008, 09:29:36 PM»
........ but it has julie action.

Offline Julie

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #14: July 06, 2008, 09:58:49 PM»
oh i see..................... . . .. . .. . .. . .... . .. .

Offline Cardali

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #15: August 14, 2008, 03:13:25 PM»
when im finally able to get you your butters i fully expect to see myself on here #SQ

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #16: August 23, 2008, 05:27:17 PM»
Oh yes. I need to update this anyways.

Offline Cardali

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #17: August 25, 2008, 03:32:23 PM»
Quote from: "<3"
Nikky - A big pile of rainbow awesome sauce. She was moving and did not have access to Furc when I (finally) paid her for life butters, but she was able to get her friend online to do the trade for her. Was very sweet and understanding throughout the trade. Highly recommended.

A big pile of rainbow awesome sauce.

i am still loling about this in my 6th hour and people are looking at me strangely...............

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #18: August 25, 2008, 04:20:12 PM»
Quote from: "Nikky"

i am still loling about this in my 6th hour and people are looking at me strangely...............

rainbow awesome sauce is the best kind of sauce.

Offline Cardali

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #19: August 26, 2008, 03:15:14 PM»

i've never had it.
make some and mail it to me....

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #20: August 26, 2008, 03:40:03 PM»

i've never had it.

how do i mail you to yourself...

Offline Cardali

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #21: August 26, 2008, 03:51:46 PM»

i've never had it.

how do i mail you to yourself...

steal some of my dna
clone me
kill the clone
chop it up into little pieces
mail me my dead body
???
PROFIT

it's simple really..........

Offline Julie

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #22: August 26, 2008, 03:52:48 PM»
GET A ROOM YOU TWO

AND STOP SPAMMING MY MAILBOX

Offline Tonks

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #23: August 26, 2008, 04:01:32 PM»
FUCK YOU RETARD

GO INVADE TINA'S THREAD
NOT MINE.

but i'm too lazy to clone anything nikky.

Offline Cardali

better than rainbows!!!1
«Reply #24: August 27, 2008, 03:38:26 PM»
but i'm too lazy to clone anything nikky.

bastard...............

supersaver