supersaver

Author Topic: cironir please help  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Jolt

cironir please help
«: March 25, 2008, 01:57:36 AM»
save yourself some grief and dont purchase carnival this alternative as it was STOLEN from me. i am in the process of reobtaining it.
thank you!

Offline Zim

cironir please help
«Reply #1: March 25, 2008, 02:22:40 AM»
Can you give a little bit more detail/information than "IT WAS STOLEN!!!"?

Such as... did you share the password? How did it happen? etc... >_>

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Jolt

cironir please help
«Reply #2: March 25, 2008, 02:43:42 AM»
i shared my alts coke & speed with berserk/beatdown but my alt carnival had the same password (however we weren't sharing carnival..) and he thought it would be ok if he sold the alts i was so generously sharing with him and once i found out about that i took them back and made new pws for them
apparently outraged he stole carnival and is now holding her hostage saying he wants me to give him speed coke AND life wings for carnival back but fewy with that idea! i offered to give him coke for carnival but he wont take that offer. now he is saying he is going to trade off carnival..ANYHOW, i am trying to reach cironir and very sad about the situation seeing as how carnival has been my main for a long time
he seems to only want her for the $$ and i want her for the roleplay, hence why i offered him coke because i believe coke could be sold for the same value and i dont use it.. if anyone knows me well they know i only keep alts i roleplay and sell the ones i dont roleplay for very cheap..
please help me in any-way possable..!

Offline Zim

cironir please help
«Reply #3: March 25, 2008, 02:55:32 AM»
This is exactly why you shouldn't be sharing alts / passwords to begin with... and if you do, then use a password that ISN'T the same for your other alts. Yes, this was wrong, but it could have been easily prevented on your part, too.

I do hope you get your alt back... Next time, take proper precautions, though. :/

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Jolt

cironir please help
«Reply #4: March 25, 2008, 03:00:32 AM»
i just feel bad keeping alts that have personal value to me but i dont use often so i like to try and share them but i guess i learned my lesson on this one :cry:
thank you for your support zim

Offline Cironir

cironir please help
«Reply #5: March 25, 2008, 06:07:22 AM»
Don't share alts, it almost always causes problems.

Also, FAM is not an official support site. I'm here at times and can help a little now and then, but posting here is no replacement for emailing us at the proper addresses or whispering me in the game. :)

Offline Tonks

cironir please help
«Reply #6: March 25, 2008, 12:06:50 PM»
Wasn't there a thread about Berzerk before? Unless it's a different owner now.

Offline Mychelle

cironir please help
«Reply #7: March 25, 2008, 12:11:01 PM»
Quote from: "Guindolyn"

Hah. Which one? There was a couple. Heh.
Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.

Offline Tonks

cironir please help
«Reply #8: March 25, 2008, 12:19:19 PM»
Quote from: "Mychelle"

I was thinking of the runescape one. xD

Offline Mychelle

cironir please help
«Reply #9: March 25, 2008, 12:24:29 PM»
Quote from: "Mychelle"

I was thinking of the runescape one. xD

Well I know for one he is pretty notorious for being in situations like these. And I know there has been a good number of people that have had alt problems with him before.
Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.

Sookan

cironir please help
«Reply #10: March 25, 2008, 12:52:50 PM»
Quote from: "carnival"
he stole carnival and is now holding her hostage saying he wants me to give him speed coke AND life wings for carnival back

someone call the cops :shock:

Offline Jolt

cironir please help
«Reply #11: March 25, 2008, 01:17:44 PM»
okay cironir i will try and whisper you when you are on thank you

yah berserk & i were friends for over 5 years on furcadia i didnt ever think he would do something like this i thought he had class  :cry:
but i guess it is basically my fault :oops:

Offline Tonks

cironir please help
«Reply #12: March 25, 2008, 01:21:21 PM»
Quote from: "Sookan"
Quote from: "carnival"
he stole carnival and is now holding her hostage saying he wants me to give him speed coke AND life wings for carnival back

someone call the cops :shock:

911911911911911911911911 911911911911

Unfortunately, sharing alts usually ends up in OOPZ DIZ ALT IZ MIEN NAO BAI. No matter how well you know somebody, sometimes it ends up that they're not the same person that you thought they were. :3 Always be very very careful with your passwords.

Offline Billy

cironir please help
«Reply #13: March 25, 2008, 01:57:57 PM»
[Removed.]

Offline Jolt

cironir please help
«Reply #14: March 25, 2008, 02:07:29 PM»
they were in his email because he changed them to his email.. :?

he did re-purchase carnival (after i had her for several years before he ever came into contact with her) for me, although we did not SHARE the alt.. i shared speed(which i purchased years ago), coke (which he purchased for me to use) and i gave him stalin and other alts for buying me back carnival.

if youre thinking of buying alts from him (if youre ceavii??) dont be afraid to hes usually pretty trust-worthy when purchasing alts jst be careful and dont share with him lol yikes

Offline Jolt

cironir please help
«Reply #15: March 25, 2008, 02:12:32 PM»
also i didnt steal life wings from him.. i bought him life prime wings in trade for life butters then i traded him the butters for classics because he wanted the butters for his life digo collection :roll:
now he has the nerve to keep saying i stole from him when i wouldnt do that..

Offline Narnia

cironir please help
«Reply #16: March 25, 2008, 02:12:44 PM»
As Cironir said, don't share any alts.

If you are going to share, don't set all of your alts to the same password. That's common sense.

I'm going to check with the other staff as to why the other user is banned from FAM.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Alt Market, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Jolt

cironir please help
«Reply #17: March 25, 2008, 02:17:00 PM»
i learned my lesson :oops:

Cigarette

cironir please help
«Reply #18: March 25, 2008, 04:09:24 PM»
[Removed.]

YA MY MAN IS INNOCENT.

you fucked him over and why else would he SCAM/STEAL your alts and then try contacting cironir to get the others back.

+ i'll probably be posting more of HIS side of the story but atm his internet is messing up.

V_V;;;;;;;

Offline Altria

cironir please help
«Reply #19: March 25, 2008, 04:30:03 PM»
He can lie to you all he wants but that doesn't mean he's right. I'm sure we'll see 'the truth' of this whole fiasco eventually.

Cigarette

cironir please help
«Reply #20: March 25, 2008, 04:50:19 PM»
Berserk: You must follow "trade-add" with one of the following words: batwings, butterfly-wings, kitterwing, classic-wings, bat, dragon, gryffe, kiwi, leonen, penguin, phoenix, portrait (empty portrait space), triwings (tri-colored wings), tygard, werewolf, wolven (ferian wolven), black-rose (black rosebud), bouquet (inactive flower bouquet), purple-rose (purple rosebud), red-rose (red rosebud), white-rose (white rosebud), yellow-rose (yellow rosebud), GD x (x Golden DragonScales), SD x (x Silver DragonScales), or CD x (x Copper DragonScales).  Kiwi laughs.  40 Golden DragonScales added to your proposed trade with Kiwi (current total: 40 golden dragonscales).  One Empty Portrait added to your proposed trade with Kiwi.  One Empty Portrait added to your proposed trade with Kiwi (current total: 2 empty portraits).  One Empty Portrait added to your proposed trade with Kiwi (current total: 3 empty portraits).  One Empty Portrait added to your proposed trade with Kiwi (current total: 4 empty portraits).  Berserk: You set your trade reason to 'for Coke'.  Kiwi sets their trade reason to 'For Coke: Password=********'.  Kiwi has accepted the offer. If you agree, type trade-accept - but be certain, once you agree there's no taking it back! Type trade-status if you want to make sure you know exactly what's being traded first.  Mutilate cancles  Your items have been traded and the trade session is now complete. Log off and back on to see the results.  

Berserk: Current trade status:  Beatdown offers:  Classic Wings, for-life   You have not accepted the current trade.  Liamji offers:   (No items offered yet.)  Liamji has not accepted the current trade.  Commands available: trade-status, trade-add <item>, trade-remove <item>, trade-reason <reason>, trade-accept, trade-reject, trade-end    Liamji: i think its cute;-P  Liamji has accepted the offer. If you agree, type trade-accept - but be certain, once you agree there's no taking it back! Type trade-status if you want to make sure you know exactly what's being traded first.  You set your trade reason to 'for sara to use!!!'.  Your items have been traded and the trade session is now complete. Log off and back on to see the results.  
Berserk: know exactly what's being traded first.  You set  your trade reason to 'for sara to use!!!'.  Your  

yeah. she can lie all she wants also.  :roll:   [email protected]

Dung

cironir please help
«Reply #21: March 25, 2008, 04:58:25 PM»
okay okay::

Hello,    
Furcadia does not support alt trading and you cannot own characters   that  you did not create. Also, if you shared the alts long enough with your  friend, they have the same claim to the character as you do. Basically,  we cannot tell who is actually the proper user of a character if you  share a traded alt. Also, if you transfer wings to another player, you  gift them the wings. The game notifies you of this and asks you to  confirm the command. If you transferred the classics to her, they   belong  to her. Furcadia does not support (and cannot enforce) the "lending" of  items.    Please try to work this out with your friend.    
Cironir

Cigarette

cironir please help
«Reply #22: March 25, 2008, 05:14:06 PM»
ur so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0 rite

CUZ FURCADIA IS SERIOUS

Dung

cironir please help
«Reply #23: March 25, 2008, 05:17:20 PM»
[Removed.]

Cigarette

cironir please help
«Reply #24: March 25, 2008, 05:18:41 PM»
SHUT THE HELL UP I WAS TRYING TO THINK OF WHAT TO SAY.

and oh my god those alts are beautiful.  :oops:

supersaver