supersaver

Author Topic: Oz's Circus  (Read 966 times)

Offline Chow

Oz's Circus
«: March 20, 2008, 12:31:17 AM»
My List of Trades and Sales, if you bought from me post here and Ill post about our trade, I don't remember account names.

Trades

Thor: (Gargoyle)
=) smooth easy transaction for the alt gargoyle, traded him my classics in extange for Gargoyle. Friendly Polite and even offered to give the password in the trade acceptance window to make sure he could be trusted.

Penelope: (Herb)
<3 A sweet heart and so easy to transact with, very trusting and I'd recomend to anyone, still one of my favorite alts ><;<3

Francis: (Status and Laptoy)
Whispered him about laptoy going to 5gd, haggled with him to throw in status and bought him the 5gd, he asked them to go to francis, gaciously offered to give the password before hand but I trusted him and got the passwords and even a link to the INI retreaval site he got for me very helpfull in deed.

Tony: Vespiquen
Whispered him on tony, quick response, told me the price, I sent 10 gd, he gave me password and was quick easy and fun. I made an exception of no more alts for me for this one, good price <3

Gackt: (Bdsm, Mommy, Adult) **for Rufio**
Gackt got on, I'll admit we are both stoners so we had to haggle around a bit till we got a price we wanted. Jeff gave her the lifers and he send us the passwords. It all went fine in the end so <333 And I can't wait to get the alts for me on payday

Sales

Lobsel Vith: Japanese House Dream
Easly out best patch customer. Bought my Kol dream, and my China Shop house that was once a private dream she bought extra patch work for it to be finished off and has since bought another full dream comission as well as wanting to buy our last premade dream currently on offer.

**Dream sales**
The Mint Mink will be opening up in future strictly premade dream comissions, no more custom orders. So if your intrested please do leave a comment here for the kind of dreams you hope to see in the future on sale, and hopefully more free release patch work too <3

* If the words "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
o Terence McKenna

* "Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?"
o Henry Ford

Offline Kratos

Oz's Circus
«Reply #1: March 21, 2008, 08:43:59 PM»
psst you bought Herb from me.

Offline Chow

Oz's Circus
«Reply #2: March 25, 2008, 06:27:17 AM»
Updated with Francis (furc alt name) I forget what his FAm name here is, people are always changing them

* If the words "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
o Terence McKenna

* "Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?"
o Henry Ford

Offline Chow

Oz's Circus
«Reply #3: March 28, 2008, 10:08:30 AM»
Update with Tony Info <3

o Terence McKenna

o Henry Ford

Offline Lobsel Vith

Oz's Circus
«Reply #4: March 31, 2008, 07:36:38 PM»
:waves: you forgot a cute littly kitty bum ^_^
They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious.

Alts for Sale

My hands slide up from your chest to stroke the nape of your neck. They make their way towards your face, I gently cup your cheeks. I twist your head and snap your neck because I cannot stand you.

Offline Chow

Oz's Circus
«Reply #5: April 01, 2008, 06:34:34 AM»
Quote from: "Lobsel Vith"
:waves: you forgot a cute littly kitty bum ^_^

Yay kitty! Who did I sale/trades you? I know dreams of course your our favorite customer <3 and my kitty yang <3 Collars is waitings for youuuu

o Terence McKenna

o Henry Ford