supersaver

Author Topic: Setroe  (Read 3896 times)

Fairy

• Topic Author
Setroe
«: March 15, 2008, 12:10:48 PM»
I had thought doing this many many times before, but I hesitated and now its probably too late, but whatever. The reason I'm doing it now is because I found out she blocked me on aim.

At least 5 months ago, I sold the alt Hello Kitty to Setroe. The agreement was 150$. I had told her I no longer hand the alt over until payment is recieved, for the very reason I ALWAYS GET FUCKED OVER. Well, she assured me I wouldn't. Turquoise knew her, I said fine. Keep in mind she is the second person Ive done this with, other than damage. Which turned out to be a horrible thing like this. Which is odd, because both trades that havent been done my way, have gone wrong.
Anyway. She payed me 2 payments of 50$. Leaving her 50$ to pay me. She claims she lost her job, she has my alt, uses all the time. She does not reply to me on msn, she is very rude and crappy when she does reply. Telling me I dont know and how I should find her a job and blah blah blah. Yet shes always talking about how her online boyfriends buy her shit all the time? Im sure she couldve found 50$ in 5 months. I let it go, didnt think about. Added her to aim. She blocked, as I found out today by adding it to another screenname of mine.

Now how I feel about this is, its a little like a contract with a piece of property. I give a house to a person to make payments, they pay it in a timely manner or everything theyve payed means nothing and I get the house back. I gave her my side of the deal, she should be able to keep up to hers.

Fairy

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #1: March 15, 2008, 12:35:15 PM»
Note:
Turquoise did not back her up, I only assumed since they seemed to be friends that setroe would be a worthwhile trader.

Offline Harley

Setroe
«Reply #2: March 16, 2008, 10:52:37 AM»
I hate to say this, and don't take it as me berating you because I'm not; I understand you are not as familiar of the long-time scammers as say myself, Turq, or Mych, but Setroe has been caught a few times doing things like this.  Sadly, other than letting the public know what occurred there's not much more than can be done since it was handled with real cash and several months (I gather from your post) has passed.

Sorry to hear that and I wish you had had proper warning first before dealing with her.

Fairy

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #3: March 16, 2008, 02:30:37 PM»
Quote from: "Toushin"
I hate to say this, and don't take it as me berating you because I'm not; I understand you are not as familiar of the long-time scammers as say myself, Turq, or Mych, but Setroe has been caught a few times doing things like this.  Sadly, other than letting the public know what occurred there's not much more than can be done since it was handled with real cash and several months (I gather from your post) has passed.

Sorry to hear that and I wish you had had proper warning first before dealing with her.

No offense taken and I am well aware, I'm probably going to be packing up my losses and warning people, this still needed to be made in my opinion.

Edit:// If she does not pay me, this'll be one of the many I hear shes gotten away with.

Offline Cironir

Setroe
«Reply #4: March 17, 2008, 01:46:42 AM»
If this ends up in my lap, it needs to happen before six months are up. Also, if I got involved and the character were to be returned, the $100 she already paid would need to be given back. I'd not agree that using a character for five months is worth $100 (or any amount, actually).

Fairy

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #5: March 17, 2008, 02:17:45 PM»
Quote from: "Cironir"
If this ends up in my lap, it needs to happen before six months are up. Also, if I got involved and the character were to be returned, the $100 she already paid would need to be given back. I'd not agree that using a character for five months is worth $100 (or any amount, actually).
I had no intentions on sending this over to you. That was proven in the previous post, all I am concerned about is why she keeps getting away with these. I do NOT want my alt back, I want her to pay me what she owes me. I'm a 16 year old boy with no job, but I can come up with way more than 50$ in ONE month. It's not hard. Mow yards, clean houses, there are many things that pay if you just walk out of your fucking house and go do them.

Offline Mychelle

Setroe
«Reply #6: March 17, 2008, 03:28:22 PM»
Well has far as Setroe goes as how I know her, yes. I was scammed multiple times by her in different things. Quite a hassel specially if Cironir remembers. Heh. *BUT* She did in the end up paying me back what she owed me. And apologized. That was the last dealing I had with her and I had thought she had cleared up most everything that she had going with other people.
Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.

Offline ADALEINE

Setroe
«Reply #7: March 20, 2008, 02:51:17 PM»
Note to Cironir: She ended up with some stolen names, has stolen names before, and has gotten on my email/alts. I reported one stolen, and she got into my email and said there was nothing wrong to the guardians, after I had emailed saying someone had stolen them. Confusing, I guess, but it was returned.

The name Lamb was stolen from my friend, and I want to know if there was anything that can be done about the name. Considering it didn't expire, it had a space on it (Probably still has the port). This was ages ago, maybe a year or two, and my friend didn't do anything about it.. she said it was a lost cause anyway. I just want to know if something can be done about Setroe.

Fairy

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #8: March 24, 2008, 12:34:20 AM»
I'd also like to say, I can delay messages to her through friends and her response is "Tell him, to leave me alone"

yet when I message her at the exact time, she ignores me or logs off.

Offline Venom

Setroe
«Reply #9: March 24, 2008, 06:17:33 PM»
Setroe/Shelley is a liar.
End of story.

There is nothing more to be said about her. She used to be one of my best friends, and she gave me the gift of a life gryffe, then claimed I stole it from her.

It was a huge drama.

Offline Jolt

Setroe
«Reply #10: March 25, 2008, 02:57:02 AM»
i remember that venom..
some people just dont have any class these days

Offline Ceal

Setroe
«Reply #11: March 25, 2008, 08:10:45 AM»
Wow.. Sad when people you knew years ago go down the drain.

Offline ADALEINE

Setroe
«Reply #12: March 25, 2008, 06:24:27 PM»
ignorethis

Hello Kitty

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #13: April 01, 2008, 02:48:40 AM»
Even though your stories make for some great entertainment.

I keep to myself for a reason.
And you said you'd take a life item as last payment and haven't gotten back to ME since.

Fairy

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #14: April 01, 2008, 07:02:48 AM»
HOW THE FUCK CAN I GET BACK TO YOU WHEN YOU BLOCK ME ON AIM. I ASK TURQUOISE TO TALK TO YOU AND YOU TELL HER TO TELL ME TO GO AWAY AND WHEN I CONTACT YOU ON FURC, YOU DONT ANSWER OR YOU LOG OFF IMMEDIATELY AFTER I CONTACT YOU.

DONT EVEN SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE YOURE THE GOOD ONE HERE.

Sookan

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #15: April 01, 2008, 07:47:04 AM»
Quote from: "Hello Kitty"

so you dont get harrassed when you steal large amounts of money(or the equivilent thereof)?

Hello Kitty

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #16: April 01, 2008, 10:32:18 AM»
Quote from: "Sookan"

so you dont get harrassed when you steal large amounts of money(or the equivilent thereof)?

Sookan, who the hell are you anyway? Seriously.

I'm stealing? Oh how curious. So we want to take a trip down memory lane since all you seem to have this itching need to. (It's okay, I know what it's like when your only life is COMPUTER drama.)

LETS GO!

I told Gage that I could make payments with in two months. I told him before the two months were up that I could no longer make the last payment, (Sorry kids, have to pay for school y'know!). First it was FINE, (because everyone knows when you "scam" someone you're going to shell out over HALF.).

Then it turned into that he "NEEDED" it now. and I said, I couldn't and that if he wanted to he could refund my money and I'd surrender the alt to him.   He AGREED he was going to refund the money then YETTTTTTTTT again, changes his mind. Then we played this game of "no I want the money," "Oh wait, how about a life item" and then, "NO AN ALT."

Okay, sorry I can't KEEP UP with a 16 year olds bi-polar antics.

Gage, don't be stupid. I told you to contact me on FAM and you've yet do so. So when you do, let me know when you've made up your little mind about what you want, cause god knows we need another board up about bullshit!

(Just in case you have figured it out. I'm done posting here. Toodles. :))

Sookan

• Topic Author
Setroe
«Reply #17: April 01, 2008, 10:45:50 AM»
Quote from: "Sookan"

Sookan, who the hell are you anyway? Seriously.

not a cocky scammer with a superiority complex, at least.

Offline Hugo

Setroe
«Reply #18: April 01, 2008, 11:10:55 AM»
Quit sniping in-thread. To be honest, you should have all forms of contact open when you owe money to someone. To do otherwise makes you look like you're avoiding the issue.

But it does seem that other people have had similar issues with you; do you have any insights to these incidents or are they all 16-year-old bipolar antics?

Offline alice

Setroe
«Reply #19: April 01, 2008, 12:03:45 PM»
jesus christ do people have to fight in every single thread made?

Offline Zim

Setroe
«Reply #20: April 01, 2008, 01:59:41 PM»
Quote from: "Alice"
jesus christ do people have to fight in every single thread made?

No, they really don't.

If you can't settle this civilly in-thread, it will be locked and you will have to deal with it elsewhere. You have been warned.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline ADALEINE

Setroe
«Reply #21: April 01, 2008, 02:32:07 PM»
Okay so, the shit between Shelley and Gage can be solved via PMs now or messengers, since OBVIOUSLY this thread caught her interest. No need to have public displays of large caps text blocks or paragraphs of blahblahblah. I'm going to change some snarky comments I said earlier because this was, if I read right, supposed to be a warning thread. Not a barbeque with skewers. Not like the logs between them will be private (They'll likely show friends), but at least some people looking at FAM don't have to think 'Wow, what a bunch of drama'.

Civil behaviors, please. ):

Offline Tony

Setroe
«Reply #22: April 01, 2008, 09:52:06 PM»
(-o-) CHARIZARD. I CHOOSE YOU!

Offline Zim

Setroe
«Reply #23: April 01, 2008, 10:17:50 PM»
Quote from: "Tony"
(-o-) CHARIZARD. I CHOOSE YOU!

If you don't have relevant information or meaningful input, please refrain from posting.

Thanks.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline shelburne

Setroe
«Reply #24: April 06, 2008, 09:59:06 PM»
Quote from: "Toushin"
Setroe has been caught a few times doing things like this.

AND YET SHELLY BITCHED WHEN MERCEDES WAS SCAMMED FROM HER.

tell you what -- that's karma, baby.

ANYWAYS.

im sorry you got pissed over -- hopefully it works out, but i doubt youd get money from her. :(
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=20789.0 nice alts for cheap ok promise