supersaver

Author Topic: NO kitty this is MY Bacon.  (Read 964 times)

Polymnia

• Topic Author
NO kitty this is MY Bacon.
«: February 02, 2008, 10:40:37 PM»
lol reviews

:: Lokivia ::
I bought the alt Bacon from her, for my alt Bayleigh. She was a very trustworthy trader, and even though right after I got Bacon's pw, my computer froze and died, she waited patiently, without trying to steal mah Baconz, until I could reboot and get her Bayleigh's pw. Awesome trade. Friendly trader. Etcetc. ily~
:: Eliore :: I commissioned her for a port for the alt Bayleigh. :> 10 GDs, very friendly, got done very quickly, and I was very happy with the results!
:: Baroque :: ILU. Lots of art. I could drown in art. Because Jen is so sexy and spoils me rotten in art goodness.
:: McKaela Kaiyou :: In progress - Commissioning her for a character design. Sweet girl with gorgeous art plz. ;D! Go check her out. mckaelakaiyou.deviantart .com
:: Bee :: Commissioned her for a port a couple months ago, still hasn't gotten done, -BUT-, that would be my fault, because I didn't ask about it when she lost her commission info. Now she's waiting on me to get her the ref, when McKaela is done with it. Sweetheart. <3
:: Kelli/Jeanne :: UPDATE: I sent her a PM asking about a trade-back, and she read it, but ignored it. Since the phoe hadn't been transferred to her, I will be keeping the phoe and ceasing work on the busts and descs, she's free to take back her end of the trade.

.. I know I forgot people. I'll add onto this as I commission people and.. Stuff. Yeah. And as I remember who I traded with nd stuff.

Offline Zim

«Reply #1: February 02, 2008, 10:55:50 PM»
-DEATHGLARE-

I MAKE YOU ARTS. ): LOTS OF ARTS.

Also, ilu.

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Polymnia

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: February 02, 2008, 11:02:31 PM»
Quote from: "Baroque"
-DEATHGLARE-

I MAKE YOU ARTS. ): LOTS OF ARTS.

Also, ilu.

.. ORITE. ALSO. I DEMAND YOU LOOK AT MY PROFILE PLZ.
-adds-
ilu2

Polymnia

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: February 05, 2008, 12:25:37 PM»
+McKaela Kaiyou
+Bee

Polymnia

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: February 12, 2008, 04:33:03 PM»