Author Topic: FIXED!  (Read 803 times)

Offline kitten

FIXED!
«: January 17, 2008, 02:15:18 PM»
DELETE PLEASE.

Offline Raegan

FIXED!
«Reply #1: January 17, 2008, 02:34:51 PM»
It sounds like a scam to me.. I haven't seen Dancing in a long while either, and if she didn't do anything, she should have no reason to hide, am I right?

Offline kitten

Hm.
«Reply #2: January 17, 2008, 03:08:12 PM»
Yes, thats what i don't understand. She used to be on all the time. She is staff in TDAC as i am. Well she is trial i believe. Weird for her to not be on. But we will see maybe this is just a misunderstanding.

Offline Cironir

FIXED!
«Reply #3: January 17, 2008, 04:00:49 PM»
Actually, this item is from the cancelled Lesbian order. It is unlikely to be your friend's fault. Please speak to Lesbian about this and ask her to correct the situation (either give you the item or something of equal or higher value). And please post here, or whisper me, when this has been worked out.

Offline Ally

FIXED!
«Reply #4: January 17, 2008, 07:33:33 PM»
The reason I am no longer on Dancing is because I sold her. I'm sorry about the leonen, but It was not my order, the previous owner, Loveshot(the one I traded for Mellisa) had first bought the Digo. If you still want me to pay, i have wings tradeable. I tried alerting Syk about me changing mains, but she didn't reply and since Dancing's new owner never appeared into TDAC again I assumed it wasn't a problem, so you can tell Amy to take Dancing off the DS. I didn't think that the cancellation would happen, so please don't be mad at me since I was clueless.

Offline Ally

FIXED!
«Reply #5: January 17, 2008, 07:35:02 PM»
So, I'm sorry if it seemed I was scamming you.  :cry:

Offline kitten

Hmm.
«Reply #6: January 17, 2008, 10:01:16 PM»
Lesbian contacted me; and she in fact canceled the order. She has givin me 5 GD and a year Tygard. In return for the mess. So it is fine. Dancing; you should have sold sweety back if you were going to buy her to sell her. She was of high value to me. :/ && this situation is SETTLED.

supersaver