supersaver

Author Topic: Japan.  (Read 2951 times)

hello123

• Topic Author
Japan.
«: January 14, 2008, 11:08:14 PM»
Nah, not the country. The alt.

Just wanna let people know it was stolen from me, I bought it from someone here from FAM and I forget the name.
PM'd Cironir and he gladly told me it has NOT Expired in the past year. And I bought it mid-2007.

K---y. (Guess the rest.) somehow found my password. Was Jealous, and passed it off.

May whoever have the alt take good care of it.

[edit]

OK Let me make something clear xD;

The person I bought it from DID NOT take the alt back. Look at my second post and you'll see who did take it. :)

Offline Jearu

Japan.
«Reply #1: January 15, 2008, 02:21:22 AM»
Pissants. :<
Wanting life owl, woolie, rabben, and classics.

Azula

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #2: January 15, 2008, 06:17:02 AM»
oi.

i know who you're talking about... the person's my friend.
She gave me the alt for a different alt, and I traded it to Gin (Gin on FAM and Furc) for Azula.

the person never told me they stole it until like, three days ago.

Offline Cironir

Japan.
«Reply #3: January 15, 2008, 07:02:22 AM»
Quote from: "Keehl Mello"

Since it was admitted that the alt was stolen, I froze it. The player who originally created it can contact me. (And only that person.)

Offline Sync

Japan.
«Reply #4: January 15, 2008, 08:06:25 AM»
Quote from: "Cironir"

Since it was admitted that the alt was stolen, I froze it. The player who originally created it can contact me. (And only that person.)
i think the original creator was Ryuuzaki on FAM.

if he isn't, he could defiantly point you in the right direction.

Offline kotzen

Japan.
«Reply #5: January 15, 2008, 09:41:29 AM»
if this is who i think it is, (since i know she had the alt listed) shouldn't she be banned from fam for causing so much trouble? she's been taking lots and lots of alts back lately.

Offline MAU

Japan.
«Reply #6: January 15, 2008, 09:48:41 AM»
Quote from: "Kotzen"
if this is who i think it is, (since i know she had the alt listed) shouldn't she be banned from fam for causing so much trouble? she's been taking lots and lots of alts back lately.

it WAS her alt, and when i asked about it during a trade, she said she gave it to her friend (or traded to her friend, i can't remember) and was rather bitter regarding the deal, so i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this was who we're thinking of.

hello123

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #7: January 15, 2008, 01:47:52 PM»

well she didnt take it BACK.

For some reason she had the password, and like I stated above, thats what happened.

Also, can you PM me who was it? :P

P.S.
Look in bottom of this thread. There's your name.
[Not the thread starter. The cause of the thread.]

Offline kotzen

Japan.
«Reply #8: January 15, 2008, 01:55:02 PM»
Quote from: "hide"

well she didnt take it BACK.

For some reason she had the password, and like I stated above, thats what happened.

Also, can you PM me who was it? :P

P.S.
Look in bottom of this thread. There's your name.
[Not the thread starter. The cause of the thread.]

pm'd you. :wink:

Offline Vona

Japan.
«Reply #9: January 15, 2008, 07:43:53 PM»
EDIT: Ok. From what I know, Gin on FAM owned the alt. Who before her, I don't know. During the glitch stage of Furcadia just a while ago, she lost the alt, and it was re-created. I bought the alt back with a portspace, and gave it back to Gin. Does this help at all? Because she's just gotten Japan frozen/stolen? back again. This is ridiculous you guys. :/

gin

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #10: January 15, 2008, 07:53:40 PM»
this annoys me greatly since I was the last person to purchase the alt Japan. Shouldn't I be the one to get it back? or no?

edit: yeah, elysse in the post above me purchased the alt again for me since it was hacked/recreated due to a glitch and I would greatly enjoy my alt back.

edit 2: ope, wrong account post. this should be posted from 'day'.

edit 3: sorry for the swarm of edits. keep realizing i'm missing info/ect.

Offline Sync

Japan.
«Reply #11: January 15, 2008, 08:27:37 PM»
...i said in an above post who i believe the original creator was lol.

i know Ryuuzaki had the alt months before it was traded around.

Offline Cironir

Japan.
«Reply #12: January 15, 2008, 08:42:35 PM»
That's not the player who created it. I looked up who it was, and they know me. I don't know if they still play, though. So, there is no need to guess. :) The character has no space, so if the person who created it doesn't contact me, it will expire at some point in time.

Gin, only the player who created it is considered the owner by us. Alt trading is not supported at this point in time and you cannot "buy" ownership. But you all know that. :p

Offline Sync

Japan.
«Reply #13: January 15, 2008, 08:47:57 PM»
Quote from: "Cironir"
That's not the player who created it. I looked up who it was, and they know me. I don't know if they still play, though. So, there is no need to guess. :) The character has no space, so if the person who created it doesn't contact me, it will expire at some point in time.

Gin, only the player who created it is considered the owner by us. Alt trading is not supported at this point in time and you cannot "buy" ownership. But you all know that. :p
ohh, haha. 8D
probably received it from that guy you know or something.

Offline Hugo

Japan.
«Reply #14: January 15, 2008, 09:21:07 PM»
How long did Gin own it? If it was 6 months or more then the situation should be re-looked at. Especially if payment was involved on Gin's part.

hello123

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #15: January 16, 2008, 01:12:16 AM»
In addition to my post,

I also have logs of when the person logged into it and was asking people if they should sell it or just lay off.

I probably won't even ask as it will be a waste of typing. Most likely because the person will say "No, you can't post these logs."

[The logs aren't mine. A friend of mine was there at the time and the logs were saved.]

[edit]

The logs were on November, 2007.

[edit2]
heres how she got it on the FAM lists:

11/11/2007 7:23:13 PM Japan whispers to ___: "How do I get the place where I put Japan onto my list on FAM?"

Azula

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #16: January 16, 2008, 07:12:45 AM»
hm.
:l
I think whoever created the alt should just get it back, and do whatever with it, since that'll fix this whole problem.

And since Gin owns/used to? the alt, I'll prolly just give Azula back to him.
since... we traded Japan for Azula when I still didn't know it was stolen, (the girl hadn't told me she stole it at that time) and I only think it'd be fair if he got his alt back since he couldn't keep Japan.

hello123

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #17: January 16, 2008, 07:20:24 AM»
hm.
:l
I think whoever created the alt should just get it back, and do whatever with it, since that'll fix this whole problem.

And since Gin owns/used to? the alt, I'll prolly just give Azula back to him.
since... we traded Japan for Azula when I still didn't know it was stolen, (the girl hadn't told me she stole it at that time) and I only think it'd be fair if he got his alt back since he couldn't keep Japan.

If I remember correctly when I bought the alt, the person told me the original owner either quit or something, and gave it to the person who sold it to me.

I might be dreaming though.

Azula

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #18: January 16, 2008, 12:42:36 PM»
ah.

then i think it should just be let expire.
and whoever happens to create it, creates it...
Since that'll solve this.

hello123

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #19: January 16, 2008, 03:08:41 PM»
I think someone here should really do something about the person though. :)

Azula

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #20: January 16, 2008, 04:22:06 PM»
yeah.

she told me you and her were cool again.
guess not, rofl.

but i do agree.
even though she's my friend, it's kind of pissing me off how she's doing this crap with all these alts, and then gives a stolen alt to me.

hello123

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #21: January 16, 2008, 07:42:49 PM»

she told me you and her were cool again.
guess not, rofl.

Hehe, that's because I don't get overhyped because I lost an alt.

But yeah. I don't know. Maybe its been solved by just letting it expire.

Offline Kelly

Japan.
«Reply #22: January 16, 2008, 07:58:14 PM»
Could you just say the whole name because you make it out like its me  
k---y#SI
or at least put an A next to the K #SL
personal message me for attention

hello123

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #23: January 16, 2008, 08:22:55 PM»
Quote from: "Kelly"
Could you just say the whole name because you make it out like its me  
k---y#SI
or at least put an A next to the K #SL

K
A
-
-
Y

Azula

• Topic Author
Japan.
«Reply #24: January 16, 2008, 10:08:26 PM»
this is pretty much pointless now.
might as well say the whole name since the whole world and the moon knows who it is.

supersaver