supersaver

Author Topic: Commission Reviews  (Read 754 times)

Eliore

• Topic Author
Commission Reviews
«: January 11, 2008, 03:31:54 PM»
These are all the people I recall.

Lucky - Very precise, she knows what she wants. :P Still on good terms even after a couple of bad misunderstandings on my part. Very good person and a sweet girl, I reccomend her.

Kelly - Very nice gal, I did two commissions for her. Very understanding whenever I was taking so long doing the potraits. <3

Jeri Michelle - Commissioned me ages ago, paid upfront and I didn't see her again for a long, long time. She changed what she wanted only AFTER I finished the port. Very hard to get a hold of her and when she actually contacts me she's gone if I don't answer her right away.

Myshella Cambree - Commissioning me currently, was very patient about the ports I did for her. Very cute designs and a pleasure to talk to. <3

Vada - Very nice person <3 The trade went easily. Did 2 commissions for this person

Hojo - Was sort of a jerk about the port I was doing for them, even after I told them they didn't have to pay me. They left some irritating comments on my DA which started a bit of an argument. They didn't seem to understand that RL complications CAN come up and you can't get around to drawing all the time and that artists don't enjoy being pestered about their work.

Shavonda(?) - Very awesome person, I still see her from time to time. Very pleasant to do art for, I reccomend her.

Edit: WHOOPS! I got a little name mixup there. Not myshella cambree! It was some other chick with a similar name. Dx Sorry Mysh <3

Offline Zodiac

Commission Reviews
«Reply #1: January 12, 2008, 01:47:50 PM»
This i not the "debate what happened" category. This is a review thread, and that is Eliore's review of what happened based on her perspective. If anyone wants to dispute it, they can do it via PM and she can choose to reply there or not. If Hojo wants to tell his own review of what happened, he can make his own review thread and do so. Any comments related to the problem will be deleted.

Eliore, for the sake of calm-keeping, please briefen up your review and if you feel there needs to be a note that there are more details, ask them to PM.

Eliore

• Topic Author
Commission Reviews
«Reply #2: January 12, 2008, 03:47:11 PM»
I shaved some off of it. Want me to take some more off?

Regardless, I didn't hear what was said here so I barely have a clue what's going on. If any of you have a problem with what I've said please take it up with me privately. I don't flame any of your threads, so I'd appreciate it if none of you flamed any of mine.

Whisper me, PM me, whatever. Just don't flame my threads. Thanks.

Eliore

• Topic Author
Commission Reviews
«Reply #3: January 27, 2008, 05:41:18 PM»
WHoops! It was Jeri Michelle, not Myshella Cambree. Dx