supersaver

Author Topic: Digos Canceled?? -SOLVED-  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Heroshima

Digos Canceled?? -SOLVED-
«: January 08, 2008, 07:33:36 AM»
Solved on my end
Evil spelled backwards is Live  so be little devils in life >)

Offline MAU

«Reply #1: January 08, 2008, 08:32:01 AM»
she's active, so i'd just talk it over with her first. i doubt this is an instance of foul-play, usually when something is canceled it's due to a monetary problem or something that goes wrong with the order.

though there have been cases where my digos have been canceled due to scams, i highly doubt this is the case here with lyndsey.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #2: January 08, 2008, 10:36:09 AM»
Her avatar combined with the 'I need these things gone!" comment makes me suspicious. Try getting ahold of her for more info.

Bam

«Reply #3: January 08, 2008, 03:19:43 PM»
Quote from: "Mauser"
she's active, so i'd just talk it over with her first. i doubt this is an instance of foul-play, usually when something is canceled it's due to a monetary problem or something that goes wrong with the order.

though there have been cases where my digos have been canceled due to scams, i highly doubt this is the case here with lyndsey.
I dunno, Lyndsey's been pretty dodgey with me lately, as well. She owes me money from months and months ago: http://www.altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?p=179019#179019

Bam

«Reply #4: January 08, 2008, 04:09:12 PM»
Oh, and also, Hollen whispered me just now. FAM isn't loading for them, so I'll post what they whispered me.

Hollen: Ty here is what I intended to post   -  The batwings and kitters that they traded me have vanished as well, Over all she seems okay though about a year and a half-two years ago when they where still kind of new they scammed me out of the alt Entry. I let it die though because they seemed to have matured and seemed genuinely sorry about it, though now I'm a bit concerned.

Bam

«Reply #5: January 08, 2008, 06:51:02 PM»
Ooookay, so I just talked to Lyn via AIM.

Retrodized (6:26:49 PM): Hey. I'm really sorry about all of this. I"m having issues with my step dad controlling what I pay and what not and he's cancelled all of my digo market orders, blocked furc, fam, and an assortment of things which is why I didn't get you your payment on time. He's been a pain in the ass, really. But, I'm going to give you Skit back, no refund intended as I didn't want to come off to you as a scammer of any sorts! Anywho: Name=Skit
Password=XXXXXXXXX     If you see Hollen around, can you send her my way on AIM?
AzuKn (6:27:41 PM): I understand now. I guess I jumped the gun. I'll let everyone know. Can I post this? Without the pass and junk, ya know. xD
Retrodized (6:28:21 PM): Yeah. x) Can you also do me a favor? Is there a board about where Heroshima or whatever is accusing me of scamming? Haha. I'm not scamming. Just issues. I'm paying people back hopefully by the end of next week.
AzuKn (6:28:44 PM): There is, and I will show them this and hopefully all will be well now.
AzuKn (6:28:57 PM): I had no idea. Thank you for your qick response though.
AzuKn (6:29:01 PM): Quick
Retrodized (6:29:04 PM): Alrighty! I'm not a scammer, no reason to be. Haha. Just credit card issues.
AzuKn (6:29:14 PM): Understood. Take care, hun.
Retrodized (6:29:22 PM): You too (:

So, that's what she says. True to her word, Skit works just fine, and hopefully this will all be cleared up soon.

Offline Heroshima

«Reply #6: January 09, 2008, 12:24:01 AM»
OK I got her on Furcadia this evening and after saying something about her card she left and said she wanted me to contact her here on FAM. I prefer to keep our conversations  on furcadia so that guardians can monitor the contact . If she truly intends to pay back everyone I dont see an issue in the matter after that action is taken. As stated in the first entry I just want the digo back or my gold so as not to feel scammed or cheated. Im sure anyone would feel the same if something you paid for suddenly vanished without an email or whisper to explain why. As is I had to spend a few hours sifting through logs to get her contact information to be able to reach her.

Thanks for everyone else that looked into this matter and contacted to help out everyone involved

[Whispers need permission to be posted. - Staff]

So yeah this is where I stand with everyone else waiting

Offline Pokemon

«Reply #7: January 09, 2008, 01:25:23 AM»
Ok so um hope I'm not only one to see this.

What Requiem said.

Retrodized (6:26:49 PM): Hey. I'm really sorry about all of this. I"m having issues with my step dad controlling what I pay and what not and he's cancelled all of my digo market orders, blocked furc, fam, and an assortment of things which is why I didn't get you your payment on time. He's been a pain in the ass, really. But, I'm going to give you Skit back, no refund intended as I didn't want to come off to you as a scammer of any sorts! Anywho: Name=Skit
Password=XXXXXXXXX If you see Hollen around, can you send her my way on AIM?

Ok first note she stated step dad canceled everything. Also note she said he blocked furc.

Now on to what Heroshima said.

OK I got her on Furcadia this evening

Then this:

1/8/2008 5:06:20 PM Lesbian whispers to Heroshima: "Yes. Someone jacked my card and I had to cancel everything. What did you buy from me? I'm going to be repaying everyone back."

So um yea...

Offline Cironir

«Reply #8: January 09, 2008, 09:27:30 AM»
We received an email from her and she said she will work this out within the next two weeks. This is all right with us.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #9: January 09, 2008, 11:53:49 AM»
Quote from: "Pokemon"

So um yea...
Yea, she also said FAM was blocked but then asked to be contacted via FAM. I guess we'll just have to wait and see and read the fine print.

Offline Heroshima

UPDATE
«Reply #10: January 15, 2008, 09:46:59 PM»
--Update to my issue--
Lesbian refunded me my gold.

Thanks for all that helped look into the matter

supersaver