supersaver

Author Topic: Crazy/Berserk - Runescape.  (Read 4317 times)

Offline Kiss

Crazy/Berserk - Runescape.
«: December 28, 2007, 02:47:57 PM»
A while ago Crazy on FAM, aka Berserk on Furc, sold me the runescape account PK Lewis PK for 55 GDs. I don't have the basic trade logs but I do have PMs and some whispers of the transaction. Until I get permission to post the logs, I'll sum up what was said.

Berserk's PM:
[/u]
What kind of stuff are you offering for the account? Paypal GD lifers alts? I didn't really read the thread too much, i'll look over it. I've been offered 50$ for just the stuff on the account and the account itself is very good. Soo - let me know. I'll sell it cheap most likely.

At this point I went back on giving them both my alt Dave and 45 GDs for the account, so that will explain a bit about the next PM.

Berserk's PM:
[/u]
people always going back on trades - I told you before the account and everything is worth about 70, atleast. 99 str took me a year to get almost. It wasn't something easy. At first it was any alt accept these 3, then it was, you can't have the one you want and then dave is for trade, not even a not for trade, and you said ok DEAL. I have the log. and now you're withdrawing that too. i mean, come on now. don't you think that's A LITTLE unfair. I was also going to give you the other 2 accounts as well.

well, this doesn't mean i'm ending the trade, i would like a response to this, atleast before i decide.

After this we traded and there are a few PMs that just say GET ON and stuff like that, but once we traded I asked for the PIN/Bank code for the RS account and they said this.

Berserk's PM:
[/u]
uhhh yaa.. i dont remember it, lol. you have to reset it Sad it takes 3 days. my brother has it on a saved .txt file on his pc cause i used to play it over there all the time. if i talk to him and get it i'll PM you it - sorry. But ya, just reset it and it takes 3 days.

you can try 1986 or 0986 that might be it - Sad

So I tried the codes and they didn't work, and it said it would take 7 days to reset. The last time I accessed the account was maybe 3 days before the bank PIN was reset, because some IRL events kicked in and I left for a while. I came back and the password had been changed, recovery questions set. I PMed Crazy about it, and we talked on Furc. As you can see, I didn't exactly jump down their throat about it.

LOGS: Basically we talked and Crazy was saying how they were trying to fill out recovery questions and crap, and told me that the account had been hacked three times. That wasn't mentioned before and had it been said I would probably not have done the trade. Then Crazy said they had some kind of code that would help get back the account, but basically they couldn't get the password.

So I waited, they sent me this screenshot. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8g8c9ih&s=1

After that we just PMed and I asked how they retrieved the account the first few times; they'd never told me it had been hacked before and if they did I wouldn't have done the trade, as I said already. How they got it back is included in PMs below. I've done a hell of a lot of RS trades and not once did I have a problem.

Berserk's PM:
[/u]
I recovered it back because the first time it was someone I knew and I made them give my stuff back and the account. The second time I had the FIRST transaction number and the actual AGREEMENT number. I no longer posses either of those. As for returning the GD, I have none what so ever. I don't have paypal and I don't have a creditcard. I'm not snailmailing you 55 dollars either because I have school/bills. I sold you the account. You probably got everything off it which was worth the 55gd atleast. It got hacked again, sorry to hear. I don't know who did it and if I did I would try to get it back as I have already twice.

Berserk's PM:
[/u]
For all I know you could still have the account and are trying to rip me off. I do not know if I am going to pay you back. Unless you have PROOF. Which, I doubt you can provide.

Berserk's PM:
[/u]
Ok, like I knew you were a girl? You could be BISEXUAL? Like half the other people on this game. Go ahead and bring it to the scam forum I didn't scam you. If I scammed you I wouldn't have been trying to get it back for you. I sold all my other runescape accounts and no one else is having problems. HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO ADD IT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT? And see if it even logs on?? MAYBE TRY TO CONTACT THEM? I don't know what to tell you. As of january you can't transfer items to other accounts anyways, so you probably DID get all the stuff off it. My transaction code didn't work probably because someone gave it members and it requires the new transaction codes. SO, maybe YOU gave it members and took my stuff and are now trying to get your gd back.

What PROOF do you have?

I do have a girlfriend by the way. But I tried to fill out that info and it was all wrong. It said "You must enter atleast 3 correctly." So, I don't know what to tell you! That's why I had to check it and say I didn't enter these. I don't even play rs, my character was a PKER and PKING is dead WHAT USE WOULD I HAVE? None. I got what I wanted for the account and I have NO reason to try to take it back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy wouldn't reply to my last PM, and they did read it. So I'm bringing this to you guys for some kind of advice on how to deal with this. Whether or not Crazy took back the account, what am I supposed to do? Just let him have the 55 GDs while I don't have shit, or work out some kind of payment, even if it's not the whole thing?

Quitting, check out my thread ;D

Offline Gauge

«Reply #1: December 28, 2007, 04:52:58 PM»
omg sorry that happened to you lauren :(

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #2: December 28, 2007, 05:10:57 PM»
Ugh.

And, whispers need to have permission to be posted.

Offline Kiss

«Reply #3: December 28, 2007, 05:47:59 PM»
Oh sorry I forgot, haven't done this sort of thing in a while. Should I wait for Berserk to get on and just leave the logs here or take them down and then ask?

Offline MAU

«Reply #4: December 28, 2007, 06:01:18 PM»
i'd ask permission, but for now take them down and just encapsulate what was said so people get the general idea of what transpired.

sorry this happened to you. :( hope it gets sorted out. <3

Offline Kiss

«Reply #5: December 28, 2007, 06:07:51 PM»
Alright, thanks a lot hun. Took out the whispers. Are PMs allowed?

Offline ali

«Reply #6: December 28, 2007, 09:28:51 PM»
Sorry that happened, but Crazy/Berserk is someone who seems like he would do that to you.

Hope you get your stuff back.

Offline Kiss

«Reply #7: December 29, 2007, 02:47:35 PM»
Thanks hun, I hope so too.

Crazy

«Reply #8: December 29, 2007, 08:32:32 PM»
lol'ing irl.

First - I did mention the account had been hacked because that was the only reason I was selling it.

Second - some "in real life" events kicked in. So I didn't have time to reply to the last message.

Third - Maybe I should post a thread about you scamming me without having proper evidence/proof.

Fourth - whoever the fuck <3 is. They don't know me. So, please, keep your mouth shut.

Fifth - You did jump down my throat for your first pm.

Sixth - You're not allowed to post PMs. I'm pretty sure it's the same as a whisper. I didn't give you permission to do so and I won't be.

Seventh - I never said I wouldn't pay you back.

Anyways, if you want to discuss this some more you can PM me.

Offline anathema

«Reply #9: December 29, 2007, 09:02:15 PM»
you are allowed to post pm's, lol. if you couldn't, fam staff would have deleted it already. whisper logs are a furcadia rule, not a specific fam rule. furcadia does not run fam. therefore your pathetic ass isn't protected in the least from pm's.

Bayleigh

«Reply #10: December 29, 2007, 09:09:26 PM»
Quote from: "Morgan"
you are allowed to post pm's, lol. if you couldn't, fam staff would have deleted it already. whisper logs are a furcadia rule, not a specific fam rule. furcadia does not run fam. therefore your pathetic ass isn't protected in the least from pm's.

That made my day.

Crazy

«Reply #11: December 29, 2007, 09:42:44 PM»
I didn't scam anyone. I wouldn't waste my time scamming someone. I've been scammed before so there would be no point for me to do so. She has no proof I scammed her because I didn't. The fact that you all believe i'm scamming her is funny. Like I said in the Pm's she's probably scamming me.

Anyways, not going to reply here anymore. Though I find comments like Morgans very entertaining.

Offline Hugo

«Reply #12: December 29, 2007, 09:53:40 PM»
But you'd sell an account to someone knowing full well it was hacked and they'd have a good chance of being fucked sideways because of it?

Bugger off, you're not liked or believed.

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #13: December 30, 2007, 01:25:34 AM»
Quote from: "Crazy"
Sixth - You're not allowed to post PMs. I'm pretty sure it's the same as a whisper. I didn't give you permission to do so and I won't be.

Even though I am sure most of us saw the whisper logs before they were taken down already, I do kinda find the post as an attempt to try to cover himself up. Thus, if he truly were innocent, I don't see why he'd be asking to take the PMs down in the first place.

That and it looks like he ran off before apparently trying to 'prove' his 'innocence'. Thats the way I see it at least. Least Bee here has proof of her claims.
Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.

Vince

«Reply #14: December 30, 2007, 01:53:57 AM»
your points are rather weak, john, as they normally are. maybe read some shit up before you think you know everything, yeah?

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #15: December 30, 2007, 01:59:43 AM»
Could you post not only Crazy's replies but your own as well?

Offline Kiss

«Reply #16: January 01, 2008, 08:54:15 PM»
Yea sorry, haven't been around because of New Years and crap. I'll go get them right now.

ALSO, Crazy. You did NOT tell me about it being hacked. Ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the replies:

1. Ooh, well right now I can offer you art, or any of my NFT alts except Bee Kiss and Calico. However if you wait a few days I can get 30-45 GDs, maybe more if you want?

2. Sorry I was at school. xP I'm online now, I'll whisper if I see you on or you can whisper me. And my deviantart is http://relica.deviantart.com

3. Hey there. I actually thought about the deal on the account, and I wanted to withdraw a part of it.. I don't think it's a good deal on my side paying basically $90 for the account (if Dave's auto is $45, or whatever) when it's not my first priority, seeing that I got a rich account that was level 94 for less then 1/4th of that price. So I just wanted to tell you that I'll either pay 45 GDs or the alt for the account, but not both. If you don't want to sell the account to me anymore let me know.

4.  I know you have the log, it's not as if I'm lying. o_o Sooo holding something like that against me won't do anything. And yea I understand how it takes a hell of a long time, I have an account that took me that long or maybe longer to get it to where it is even though it's not as high leveled or anything. However, I talked to someone about it and she said isn't it a little unfair that they said they'd let it go for 'relatively cheap' and then you felt guilty so you threw in Dave to an already 45 GD offer? I thought about that and I agree. And I know you were going to throw in 2 more accounts, however, I didn't want them. So be pissed if you will, it's your decision if you still want to go through or not. I'm sure you have other offers.

5. And Indian giver? Nevermind. Well I know you must be pretty pissed because I don't enjoy when people pull out either, however, I was rethinking of my earlier trades as stated and I've never had to pay more than 20 for an account 93+ with 3 million and items such as dragon, at the most. And I don't think it's fair to have to pay More than twice the amount ALONG with a pretty good alt.

And I don't expect you to appreciate this. So it's up to you whether you want to do the trade still or not, for either the alt or the GDs.

Between those PMs and the next are just a bunch of short PMs saying stuff like 'I have the GDs, whisper Kiss' and crap. So I'll start from my first PM when I got hacked.

1. Hey there. You sold me PK lewis PK on Runescape, and now the password has been changed and recovery questions set. Would you mind explaining?

Then we whispered, and thenn.

2. Oh. Soo.. does that mean you tried it now?

3. 'm online.

4. .. alright. So seeing that I just got ripped off of 55 GDs, I'm pretty pissed. Regardless of who did it. You also never warned me about previous hacking. How did you retrieve it back then? If you can't get the password then I suggets we do talk about refunds.

5. Actually I didn't get anything off of it. At all. It was all members with no subscription and I couldn't do so. As for you not having any sort of payment, I will wait until you do. Because I'm not about to have paid 55 for something that I didn't get shit from, so I suggest we work something out.

6. What the hell? If I could get onto the account I wouldn't be nagging at you for the past few days telling you to put in information to get it back. And by the way, one of the security questions is 'my girlfriends name'.

I'm a girl, thankyou very much. For all I know it could be you who has it. Tell me what kind of proof you want that I CAN provide. Otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do other than just bring this to the Scam Alerts forum.

7. The fact that you're even accusing me of scamming is fucking ridiculous. I didn't get shit off of it and I only had GDs which I can't use to pay for runescape membership.

You'd be pissed off if you were in my position too. What exactly am I supposed to do when, whether you believe me or not, I bought an RS account off of you for 55 GDs, logged on to it maybe twice, come back after taking a huge fat break from the computer and realizing it's been fucking hacked?

And I'm not even going to be repaid for shit?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are my replies.

Offline shelburne

«Reply #17: January 03, 2008, 01:43:37 PM»
if im getting this right, youre upset that an account that he TOLD you had been hacked before, was hacked... and you're suprised in the least?
http://altmarket.net/index.php?topic=20789.0 nice alts for cheap ok promise

Offline Dupre

«Reply #18: January 03, 2008, 02:36:40 PM»
Quote from: "shelburne"
if im getting this right, youre upset that an account that he TOLD you had been hacked before, was hacked... and you're suprised in the least?

Quote from: "Bee"
ALSO, Crazy. You did NOT tell me about it being hacked. Ever.
Contacts: Dupre

Offline Kiss

«Reply #19: January 03, 2008, 03:46:46 PM»
Not if you read right, shelburne. Thanks Scorn. x3

Offline Mychelle

«Reply #20: January 03, 2008, 04:31:13 PM»
Quote from: "shelburne"

With the whisper logs that had been up before that were removed since they were used without permission it did show that Crazy only told her the account had been hacked before *AFTER* he sold her the account. Not before.

But of course Crazy doesn't want those logs to be shown to the public and hence why they were removed.
Im letting my alts rot. So dont ask.

Crazy

«Reply #21: January 03, 2008, 08:23:50 PM»
As stated earlier. The account was only being sold because it was hacked and it had nothing left on it. Just because she didn't show the log of it doesn't mean I didn't tell her. I do not save logs otherwise I would show. I'm 90% sure I told her it had been hacked. I told everyone else who inquired about it.

I find it highly ironic that the account isn't "accessible" anymore when runescape is making it so you can't trade stuff to other accounts anymore starting sometime in january, which means she couldn't take my stuff, if she didn't already take it.

Must be a coincidence, I guess, right?

Either way, I never said I wouldn't pay her back. I said I didn't know if I would.

She can't even prove she can't go on the account anymore or if she didn't take my stuff and is just trying to get her GD back since she changed her mind.

This is a pointless thread IMO.

Bayleigh

«Reply #22: January 03, 2008, 08:32:45 PM»
I believe Bee on all levels in this matter. How the hell is she SUPPOSED to prove that she can't log on?

If you're going to play that game..
YOU show everyone the logs of you telling her about it. YOU prove it.

I don't believe anything that's coming out of your mouth, I'm sorry. You're just being uncooperative and rude.

Offline Kiss

«Reply #23: January 03, 2008, 09:32:51 PM»
Quote from: "Crazy"
As stated earlier. The account was only being sold because it was hacked and it had nothing left on it. Just because she didn't show the log of it doesn't mean I didn't tell her. I do not save logs otherwise I would show. I'm 90% sure I told her it had been hacked. I told everyone else who inquired about it.

I find it highly ironic that the account isn't "accessible" anymore when runescape is making it so you can't trade stuff to other accounts anymore starting sometime in january, which means she couldn't take my stuff, if she didn't already take it.

Must be a coincidence, I guess, right?

Either way, I never said I wouldn't pay her back. I said I didn't know if I would.

She can't even prove she can't go on the account anymore or if she didn't take my stuff and is just trying to get her GD back since she changed her mind.

This is a pointless thread IMO.

Crazy, I don't know if you just don't read what I say. But you ACKNOWLEDGED the fact that you did not[/b] tell me about it being hacked in the logs. So don't keep bringing that up because that's crap.

I already asked you what kind of proof I could dig up to show you that I couldn't log on and you ignored me.

And I already told you, the last time I got onto the account was maybe 3 days before the bank PIN was taken off of the account, and I can show you my Paypal history if you like to show that I did not in fact purchase membership that would even allow me to get anything off of the account; seeing that anything of value was a members item.

I haven't had money on my Paypal for months.

Offline sht

«Reply #24: January 03, 2008, 09:53:15 PM»
Quote from: "Bayleigh"
I believe Bee on all levels in this matter. How the hell is she SUPPOSED to prove that she can't log on?

If you're going to play that game..
YOU show everyone the logs of you telling her about it. YOU prove it.

I don't believe anything that's coming out of your mouth, I'm sorry. You're just being uncooperative and rude.

Seconded. :/