supersaver

Author Topic: malaviews  (Read 4580 times)

Offline Mala

malaviews
«: December 27, 2007, 04:10:10 PM»
(In order of purchase. Yell at me if I've forgotten you.)

Julie/Atheist - Update: we traded now, go look in the art section. Hello hottie, we haven't really actually traded, but I don't think you can't trust this sexy bishie. I don't doubt her for a second, and you shouldn't either. ilu Athe baby. #SO
meet me tonight; my room, and bring something hot

-
Digos
-

Spike - Bought a one-year Triwing, for 9GD, everything went smoothly, except my DogProxy was being bitchy and didn't tell me he was on so I screwed up our meeting time

Jpak - Bought a year Tygard from her, I think 4GD? Everything went great, she bought, we traded, good as gravy.

Heartkitty - Bought a portspace, 5GD, she came on shortly after I posted in her forum, traded, all is well! <3

Dru/Arisn - Bought a year Wolven from him, it went really smoothly, and nothing wrong at all!

Andy/Motorhead - Bought two portspaces for 9GD, amazing deal, very nice, smooth, easy trade. Sold them to me even though I was a GD short. <3!

Eliore - Bought a portspace from her for 240k neopoints and some items. She was so nice to me, even though I PMed her twice, and was oblivious to the fact she was moving. e__e. Overall, amazing trader. C: Really nice person too.

#Sb - Traded them my Wolven for 3GDS. A very kind person, and the trade went great!

Ianz - Bought two spaces from them. Very smooth trade!

Mandi - Bought a space from her with a mixture of SDs/GDs. Really quick trade, and no complications. C:

Tarrence - Bought a rose from them. Easy trade, nothing went wrong, and a lovely person to chat to. <3

Consus - Bought a portspace from her, went quickly and smoothly. She was a very kind person to talk to. I'll be doing her a free port as soon as she sends me info (:

Alts
-

Eryka - Traded a GD for Bubble Tea (I love that drink!) Her first time trading, went pretty nicely. <3

Hospital - Traded her Polite for Busy and Early. Smooth and Simple. <3

Belina - Traded her the alts Shaylin and Nikol for 4.3GD and 6k Gaia Gold. Horrible thing on my part for not capitalizing the names, so I totally reduced the price. update: She was allowed to recreate the alts with the capitalizations! :D

Tony - Traded him Exeggcute for 2GD. He got the payment quick, and trading went smooth as butter.

Anchovy - Traded her Noctowl for 10GD. It went very smoothly, and she was kind throughout the whole time! Really awesome person, and we still chat occasionally.

Kit Ashuri - Traded her the alt Jumpluff for 5GDs. Smooth trade, and she was very kind. <3

Gackt - Traded the alts Busy and Pho for 40k Gaia. They threw in some free items as well! Very smooth trade, trustworthy for sure! <3

Sharona - Traded the alts Sayi, Kathrine, and Camiel for 10SDs. Quick and easy. Awesome person. :D

Bae - Traded Lav, Try, Early, and Flew for a lot of Gaia items. I screwed up on the passwords and had to redo them. Very easy trade besides that.

Box - Traded her the alt Paco for 15GDs. Her cat's name, so I was completely sure it would be a good owner. Quick, smooth, easy as pie.

Boof/Tapeworm - Traded them the alt Shayne for 5GDs. Smooth and easy trade, went by in a flash!

Rikki - Bought Miya from her for 10GDs, 30k Gaia gold, and the alt Yukari. Smooth trade, and a great person. :3

Foxey86 - Traded them Multicoloured for Elekid and Hoothoot. Quick and easy trade. <3

Keiichi - She traded me a long-wanted alt of mine for a space and 6GDs. I finally paid her all off after she kindly let me buy the alt without having the whole amount! Awesome girl~ <3

CJ - Traded them Sali and Lilli for 8GDs. We did a bit of haggling/price raising, but the trade went perfectly. C:

Tori/Plankton - Made her a cg port for the alt Bernie! (yay <33) She was kind enough to let me draw instead of paying with gds. Really easy trade~

Poppet - I traded her Yulya for Drag Queen + digos. She wanted the alt for a friend, so it was all cool. It went really quick, with her pming me and it went nice and smooth~ c:

Nikole (FAM) - Traded her Madyson for 5GDs! She didn't have the money at first, so I put her on hold, and she kept lots of contact with me and gave me updates. And she'll actually use the alt! Very nice girl, smooth trade!

Azure Nightwind - Traded him Hawki and Faryl. It took awhile to trade him Faryl because I had another offer, but everything went very smoothly. He's a very kind person, and was fun to chat to. 

Noelle - Traded her Booty. Trade went very easily and had no problems. Very sweet.

Sync - sold yulia to for $20. went quick and easy.

-
Art
-
see all art reviews here

-

Game Currency

Arkhem - Sold him 31k Gaia gold for 2GDs and Wajas stuff when I started out. Easy trade, great guy.

Acidity - Sold em 250k Neopets for GDs. Trade went very smoothly. :)

Candie/Riku - Sold them 10million wc for 7GDs. They were very polite and patient with me while I figured out how to transfer the wc.

Mudd - Sold them 9million wc for 5GDs. Quick and easy trade. <3

Pizzazems - Bought their dyes on Wajas with 70k Neopoints! C: Very sweet person, and wouldn't want to scam you at all <3

La-la - Sold her 17mil wc for 7GDs. Trade went excellently, and do I need to really mention how awesome she is? You all should know. c:

Train - Sold them 20mil wc for 5GDs. They didn't have the extra scale, so I just accepted an IOU. The trade went very smoothly and they were a great person! c:! edit: they paid me back! <3

Skatt (fam) - Sold them 750k np for 10gds. Trade went very smoothly and easily and she was very nice about the whole thing (:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:39:27 PM by Mala »

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #1: January 04, 2008, 09:02:52 PM»
+Arisn
+Eryka

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #2: January 06, 2008, 12:30:28 AM»
+Andy/Motorhead

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #3: January 20, 2008, 09:38:21 PM»
+Bleach/Shnee

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #4: January 24, 2008, 08:22:26 PM»
+Hospital

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #5: February 12, 2008, 06:24:54 PM»
+Eliore
+Belina

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #6: February 28, 2008, 06:24:29 PM»
+Disturbed
+Jadyn

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #7: March 21, 2008, 11:10:18 PM»
+people

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #8: March 29, 2008, 04:44:12 PM»
+Anchovy

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #9: March 30, 2008, 08:15:19 PM»
+#Sb

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #10: April 07, 2008, 11:06:19 PM»
+Kit Ashuri

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #11: April 19, 2008, 11:21:37 PM»
+Gackt
+Rooke

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #12: May 01, 2008, 05:48:08 PM»
+Sharona
+Talrad

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #13: May 03, 2008, 10:48:15 PM»
+Bae

Offline Arkhem

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #14: May 05, 2008, 02:05:29 PM»
OH! YOU ARE SOOOO POKED!

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #15: May 05, 2008, 02:06:42 PM»
aw shit i forgot you didn't i.

+Arkhem

Offline Arkhem

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #16: May 05, 2008, 02:14:04 PM»
....you forgot me? ;~; well see if I ever say hi again!

Hi! :D

Offline Parrish

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #17: May 05, 2008, 06:26:51 PM»
<3
.{~.Bulletproof Marshmellows.~}.

Offline Mala

Mina's Reviews~
«Reply #18: May 05, 2008, 06:31:50 PM»
<333

Offline Loups

Mina's Reviews~