supersaver

Author Topic: Might as well  (Read 1259 times)

Edward

• Topic Author
Might as well
«: December 27, 2007, 07:30:15 AM»
considering my other topic got purged due to inactivity, i figure i'd make another trade review thread. since i got a few people needing to be added.

this list is new; so if you were on my old list and want to be added, post or pm.

no particular order.

Stevie/Hate - paid gds for a couple of ports. is fast. friendly and gets straight to the point. hes easy to deal with that i think is trust worthy.

Mynt/Eevee/Gwendolyn - my friend. i have done several art and money for port trades and got every one of my ports in a timely mannerism. she also is fun and great to talk to. i seriously recommend her if you want a good, high quality port.

Pyro - a slow portmaker, but gets the job done and makes the ports to your standards. commissioned him for several ports and had no problems getting any of them.

Alex Makoshi/Homo/Arley - Did a art trade with her and currently, have paid off her debt on arley and she is now making me several ports to cover my cost. alex is fast, honest and does wonderful art. i recommend her for art once she clears her que out.

Superman/Bun/Dick/Derk - wonderful person! nice. sweet. and fun to talk to. has done a few gift arts for me which i <3 her for. ILU SUPER!

Lobsel Vith - another friend of mine that does FANTASTIC ports. she's greately improved since oct of 06 when i first met her, and has taken the time to do a wonderful, gorgeous marble for my dream as a gift! i highly recommend her for commissions! you get what you paid for.

Kimbley/Teru/Heartless - traded the alt heartless for life tris earlier this year. easy and quick trade. despite we no longer talk, she is trustworthy with trades. (possibly done other trades with her, but i can't remember atm)

Kotzen - traded spaces for the alt, spiteful from her. i remember there was the issue with the alt being circulated because of siptefuls history and connectivity to one of my gf's alts, which she was pleasant and understanding with, as well as waited for me to gather full payment for said alt. definitely someone worth trading with. <3

Myshella Cambree/Myshella/Bluebonnet - i had a very bad experience with this person, one i'd wish to never experience again, and tops off all bad experiences i've ever had on furcadia. not a very good, trust-worthy person. and definitely not someone i recommend. especially if you don't feel like dealing with drama and being insulted ruthlessly.

trade with her at YOUR OWN RISK![/u][/i]

pm me or whisper for further details on my experience with her.

if i did forget you as i said, feel free to alert me and you will be added.

Online Light

Might as well
«Reply #1: December 27, 2007, 11:59:45 AM»
i think you traded me heartless for life tri's?

andsomeother stuff but I can't remember what it was  :oops:
Do not contact me on any other alt, even if you see them logged. They will be ignored.

Offline Zodiac

Might as well
«Reply #2: December 27, 2007, 01:55:10 PM»
Myshella was asked to shorten her review so you can shorted yours. The first paragraph is all that is necessary.

Offline kotzen

Might as well
«Reply #3: December 27, 2007, 08:14:42 PM»
we did a trade a long time ago. traded you spiteful for spaces. :<

Edward

• Topic Author
Might as well
«Reply #4: December 27, 2007, 08:20:23 PM»
+ kimbley
+ kotzen

shortened review for myshella.

Offline Foul

Might as well
«Reply #5: December 27, 2007, 08:47:48 PM»
I can agree on Alex/Homo ^^ uber trust worthy and turned out to be an old buddy of mine which made it better. ^_^

Mollie

• Topic Author
Might as well
«Reply #6: December 27, 2007, 10:01:31 PM»
Moo
 :< forgotme

Offline Zim

Might as well
«Reply #7: December 30, 2007, 12:50:34 AM»
DID YOU FORGET ME!? YES YOU DID.

): I've done art and alt trades with you. *CRYCRY*

And here I thought you liked me. XD

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Atheist

Might as well
«Reply #8: December 30, 2007, 04:42:25 PM»
Hey there, Pumpernickel. <3 Thank you for the review! I appreciate it immensely. It's Dirk by the way, kiddo. n_n;

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Edd

• Topic Author
Might as well
«Reply #9: January 04, 2008, 08:28:04 AM»
i sold you butters for $17.

is that a trade or a sale.. ? idk

Offline Sapphirus

Might as well
«Reply #10: January 16, 2008, 01:33:07 PM»
I think we did a trade, or was it your fiance I traded my 5 portspaces to? xD
IGNIS! COMING UP WITH YOUR DAILY RECIPEHS!
Furcadia contacts: Sapphirus/Ignis Scientia/Chuck Norris

Offline M0B

Might as well
«Reply #11: January 16, 2008, 01:42:00 PM»
omg Ed you forgot about me :( Me sold you my life dragon.. xD

supersaver