supersaver

Author Topic: Some Daft Reviews  (Read 1822 times)

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«: December 23, 2007, 11:28:24 AM»
Because I've had a couple of good trading experiences I figured I might give some positive review here and there. :) In order of happening. Or generally newest reviews at the bottom.

If I traded with you and you'd like to be listed here, just let me know. ^^

--------------

Taichi Kamiya - I bought the alt Gurk from Taichi. He's a very awesome person to trade with and talk to, and I'm really glad I got to trade with him. ^^

Phantom - A wonderful, wonderful artist who has done a reference sheet of Gurk. They're extremely nice and patient with commissions. A major plus is how fast I got my drawing. I commission yesterday and I when I got on the computer after work today I found a surprise in my PM box. :) Lovely person to commission with lovely art, yup!

Sapphirus - Bought a pair of life classics from Sapph!! Wonderful trade, made me uber happy. x3

Rikki - Bought the alt Black Cat from her. Went smooth like ice. :)

Dil - Portrait artwork for my alt Black Cat, gorgeous work and fast too!!

Shnee - Portrait artwork for my alt Black Cat. Took a day or two and got back a gorgeous portrait with beautiful background. :D

Lonnie - I held a pair of lifers for him for a day to see if I could get a better price. The deal was, if nobody bid higher the next day he'd get them. Tried many, many times to contact him the day after but was met with silence. Never heard from him since that time. Can't say anything on whether he's a good or bad trader, but in my experience he didn't stick to a promise and didn't let me know what was going on. Bad communication in short.

Zacky Vengeance - My friend Kuno wanted his prime wings, but transferring a portspace caused a 7 day wait... So we did a 3-way trade. He sent her his primes first and then I sent the portspace. No trouble at all, awesome/easy trader. ^^

Morgan - Sold me the alt Vibeke. Vibeke was the name of a pet plushie I had as a kid. I treasured that thing above anything else and drug it around everywhere, lmao. I almost forgot about her name until I saw her listed in Morgan's thread and totally spazzed. Thanks Morgan!! I love that name and I dearly love she was a pirate character prior to my purchase. I've been wanting to RP one for a while so this was absolutely perfect. x)

Blood Poppet - Lovely lovely girl!! She initially allowed my friend to use her alt Pakoro, but my friend lost interest in the game. Instead of taking the alt back she let me have it. ^.^ Wonderful person who's really easy to talk to/trade with.

Jadyn - Love her love her. x3 Nothing but good experiences with her in the past. ^^ Commissioned her, bought a premade and she did the cutest port for my friend Ralfy, for free! She also shaded lineart on a port I made for a low price (2-3GD). Since she did such a wonderful job on it I paid her about triple of that price. x) Very much recommended!

Pitch Black Knight - Traded '09 Primes for a port space. Traded the wings first and he sent the space to a different alt. No trouble at all, very friendly. :) I didn't pay much attention due to being tired and I didn't see the trade didn't fully finish, but he ended up accepting it properly even after I left. ^^

Demi - Got the alt Frei for free. Yay! Thank you. x3

Wintery - Gave her my Neopets account for an alt~ No problems whatsoever! Lovely trader. :3

Mauser - Bought an alt from, super smooth trade. x) It was nice to be trusted and be given the password even before I'd sent the payment. Amazing. ^^

Ju - Lovely, lovely person to trade with. :3 I held my alt for her for a week or two and she held hers too. The trade went smooth and easy without trouble. Thank you for the trade~ <3

Mindi - Strange experience. She showed interest in my alt Dauw. It was listed as having 1 port. She asked me to check her list so I did, PMed about two unported alts I liked and asked if she wanted to trade them for Dauw. She said yes, then promptly PMed me the passwords for both chars. I PMed her back with Dauw's once I made sure I had them and she got the alt safe and sound. Afterwards she came back to me and said it was a shitty trade (in a PM) then posted on my thread about it. The reason for this was that Dauw's port was unremap and I didn't list that fact, as well as the kitters (which weren't part of the deal nor there to know her knowledge when she traded, I just left them there) expiring soon.

I explained my side of the story in my thread, saying it's her responsibility to ensure she has all the information. Also, she got a digo to go with the alt, even if it only had a month left. She made it sound like I scammed her out of her alts by giving her a crappy value of an alt. Afterwards she wrote a review and wrote I called her stupid and idiot for trading, which I did not. (See here and here)

There wasn't anything wrong with this trade, Mindi just didn't ask and assumed, then got upset and offended afterwards. She wrote things in her review that were not true (such as namecalling) and made it sound like I pushed the issue unreasonably, while I just explained things on my side.

Nothing to say on the trade itself other than that I was very surprised she sent me the passwords without hesitation or an explanation on how she wanted to conduct the trade. All I can say in my observation is that she jumped on things quickly and doesn't bother asking things.

Topaz/Meli - Argh! Dx Almost forgot. She did a most WONDERFUL thing and sold me Genteel, which my friend had laid her eyes on but couldn't afford quite yet. With her birthday coming up (and a lack of gifts to present to her) I purchased Genteel for her. Topaz had a discount on the price since she needed money fast, but since she was letting me buy the alt I paid her the original price instead. Quick and painless, with one deaf ear from my friend screaming into it because she finally got the alt. XD

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #1: January 28, 2008, 02:20:22 PM»
+ Sapphirus :)

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #2: March 02, 2008, 08:06:35 PM»
Added a bunch more. I've done more trades but I don't remember. :/ If I missed you just post!

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #3: March 07, 2008, 07:32:11 PM»
+ Morgan x)

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #4: March 08, 2008, 07:02:06 PM»
+ Blood Poppet and Jadyn.

Offline MAU

Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #5: March 08, 2008, 07:03:16 PM»
if you have any problem with sadil's reviews, please take the discussion to PM to refrain from cluttering the thread with pages of bantering.

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #6: May 14, 2008, 09:12:52 AM»
+ Pitch Black Knight

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #7: May 17, 2008, 11:59:47 AM»
+ Demi

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #8: May 19, 2008, 11:47:12 AM»
+ Wintery

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #9: May 24, 2008, 02:08:29 AM»
+ Mauser

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #10: May 27, 2008, 03:21:33 PM»
+ Ju

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #11: August 25, 2008, 07:13:58 PM»
+ Mindi

Mollie

• Topic Author
Re: Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #12: August 25, 2008, 07:20:27 PM»
Quote from: "Digital Love"
Because I've had a couple of good trading experiences I figured I might give some positive review here and there. :) In order of happening. Or generally newest reviews at the bottom.

If I traded with you and you'd like to be listed here, just let me know. ^^

--------------

Taichi Kamiya - I bought the alt Gurk from Taichi. He's a very awesome person to trade with and talk to, and I'm really glad I got to trade with him. ^^

Phantom - A wonderful, wonderful artist who has done a reference sheet of Gurk. They're extremely nice and patient with commissions. A major plus is how fast I got my drawing. I commission yesterday and I when I got on the computer after work today I found a surprise in my PM box. :) Lovely person to commission with lovely art, yup!

Sapphirus - Bought a pair of life classics from Sapph!! Wonderful trade, made me uber happy. x3

Rikki - Bought the alt Black Cat from her. Went smooth like ice. :)

Dil - Portrait artwork for my alt Black Cat, gorgeous work and fast too!!

Shnee - Portrait artwork for my alt Black Cat. Took a day or two and got back a gorgeous portrait with beautiful background. :D

Lonnie - I held a pair of lifers for him for a day to see if I could get a better price. The deal was, if nobody bid higher the next day he'd get them. Tried many, many times to contact him the day after but was met with silence. Never heard from him since that time. Can't say anything on whether he's a good or bad trader, but in my experience he didn't stick to a promise and didn't let me know what was going on. Bad communication in short.

Zacky Vengeance - My friend Kuno wanted his prime wings, but transferring a portspace caused a 7 day wait... So we did a 3-way trade. He sent her his primes first and then I sent the portspace. No trouble at all, awesome/easy trader. ^^

Morgan - Sold me the alt Vibeke. Vibeke was the name of a pet plushie I had as a kid. I treasured that thing above anything else and drug it around everywhere, lmao. I almost forgot about her name until I saw her listed in Morgan's thread and totally spazzed. Thanks Morgan!! I love that name and I dearly love she was a pirate character prior to my purchase. I've been wanting to RP one for a while so this was absolutely perfect. x)

Blood Poppet - Lovely lovely girl!! She initially allowed my friend to use her alt Pakoro, but my friend lost interest in the game. Instead of taking the alt back she let me have it. ^.^ Wonderful person who's really easy to talk to/trade with.

Jadyn - Love her love her. x3 Nothing but good experiences with her in the past. ^^ Commissioned her, bought a premade and she did the cutest port for my friend Ralfy, for free! She also shaded lineart on a port I made for a low price (2-3GD). Since she did such a wonderful job on it I paid her about triple of that price. x) Very much recommended!

Pitch Black Knight - Traded '09 Primes for a port space. Traded the wings first and he sent the space to a different alt. No trouble at all, very friendly. :) I didn't pay much attention due to being tired and I didn't see the trade didn't fully finish, but he ended up accepting it properly even after I left. ^^

Demi - Got the alt Frei for free. Yay! Thank you. x3

Wintery - Gave her my Neopets account for an alt~ No problems whatsoever! Lovely trader. :3

Mauser - Bought an alt from, super smooth trade. x) It was nice to be trusted and be given the password even before I'd sent the payment. Amazing. ^^

Ju - Lovely, lovely person to trade with. :3 I held my alt for her for a week or two and she held hers too. The trade went smooth and easy without trouble. Thank you for the trade~ <3

Mindi - Strange experience. She showed interest in my alt Dauw. It was listed as having 1 port. She asked me to check her list so I did, PMed about two unported alts I liked and asked if she wanted to trade them for Dauw. She said yes, then promptly PMed me the passwords for both chars. I PMed her back with Dauw's once I made sure I had them and she got the alt safe and sound. Afterwards she came back to me and said it was a shitty trade (in a PM) then posted on my thread about it. The reason for this was that Dauw's port was unremap and I didn't list that fact, as well as the kitters (which weren't part of the deal nor there to know her knowledge when she traded, I just left them there) expiring soon.

I explained my side of the story in my thread, saying it's her responsibility to ensure she has all the information. Also, she got a digo to go with the alt, even if it only had a month left. She made it sound like I scammed her out of her alts by giving her a crappy value of an alt. Afterwards she wrote a review and wrote I called her stupid and idiot for trading, which I did not. (See here and here)

There wasn't anything wrong with this trade, Mindi just didn't ask and assumed, then got upset and offended afterwards. She wrote things in her review that were not true (such as namecalling) and made it sound like I pushed the issue unreasonably, while I just explained things on my side.

Nothing to say on the trade itself other than that I was very surprised she sent me the passwords without hesitation or an explanation on how she wanted to conduct the trade. All I can say in my observation is that she jumped on things quickly and doesn't bother asking things.

Oh my goodness. That';s a mouthful.

I said good things about you, you know. Nothing too harsh.
You could of handled things better, and so could I of. I totally edited things. and I'm okay with the trade. But listen, it'd be nice if you didn't try and downtalk me because you're angry with me. The trade wasn't the best but that doesn't mean I'm a horrible PERSON or anything.

Oh and that last bit. about me jumping into things. You're the first person to say that. XD I've had plenty of nice reviews saying I was quick and efficient as a trader.

Offline Gengar

Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #13: September 01, 2008, 08:17:04 PM»
i gave you some time. looks like you forgot about who gave you genteel for your friend's bday!! D:<
i r xtreemley offendedededz
lol not rly =3
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Gengar

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Re: Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #14: September 10, 2008, 06:40:46 AM»
Quote from: "Mindi"
Oh my goodness. That';s a mouthful.

I said good things about you, you know. Nothing too harsh.
You could of handled things better, and so could I of. I totally edited things. and I'm okay with the trade. But listen, it'd be nice if you didn't try and downtalk me because you're angry with me. The trade wasn't the best but that doesn't mean I'm a horrible PERSON or anything.

Oh and that last bit. about me jumping into things. You're the first person to say that. XD I've had plenty of nice reviews saying I was quick and efficient as a trader.

If you honestly wish to somehow resolve this and have both reviews edited or even removed just PM me in private. I asked you to stop posting on my alt thread about this and PM me instead. Twice if my memory isn't failing me. Yet every time you somehow seem to post out in the open and drag this on?

This is my review thread, not a discussion thread. You can say whatever you want to say on yours, I say whatever I want to say on mine. I kept my side neutral stating only facts, with the only opinion that I thought it a strange trade all together. I didn't try to make you look bad, I was only saying what went on in blunt facts. No lies. No attempts to make you look bad. You were the one who got angry over the portrait because you never asked a thing. That's a straight out fact. You were the one who called it a shitty trade, a waste of two good alts.

"There wasn't anything wrong with this trade, Mindi just didn't ask and assumed, then got upset and offended afterwards. "

I never put your trading skills to doubt. I never hinted towards a dislike for you. I didn't even insult you whatsoever, I was just a bit annoyed by your attitude. I simply stated you just didn't bother informing yourself and then got angry with me for it, then wrote a review with lies (out of anger, I presume). The fact you told people initially I'd insulted you when I never did is something I feel should be included. You lied to make me look bad and keep people from trading with me. Even if you went back and edited the review, the locked thread is still there with your own words.

I'm not downtalking you. Please don't put words into my mouth. But you know what would have been nice? It would have been nice if you had been more civil about the trade and simply had said you wished I'd mentioned the port was unremappable. I would even have traded back. Yet the first thing you did was PM me saying, and I quote:

Quote from: "Mindi"
well that sucked royally.
she doesnt even have a remappable portrait, and to make up for that her kitter even dies in a month.
shitty trade, man.

Nope. You weren't civil about it, and that's why I didn't even want to bother with it. Instead of coming back to these things and telling me to stop making you look bad, try to use a different approach in the future if you're not satisfied. I'm a very generous and easy going person. I have paid people much more than I should have for an alt because I wanted to help out a complete stranger. I'm not shy to admit I was at fault. But in this instance, you were very rude when you came to complain to me, thus forfeiting all rights to be heard and have the situation looked into to come to a resolve.

I will not edit my review. You can write whatever you want in yours, but if you don't want people to write these kind of things, don't give them a reason to. You were very rude because you made a mistake and tried to blame me for it. That was annoying. I'm just sharing my experience.

So, again! If you feel unsatisfied with a trade in the future, send a polite PM and state you're unhappy with the result and if there's a way to resolve it. Don't go bitch at the seller that it was a shitty trade and royally sucked. You can't expect anyone to respond well to that, can you? :/

Digital Love

• Topic Author
Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #15: September 10, 2008, 06:45:22 AM»
Quote from: "Meli"
i gave you some time. looks like you forgot about who gave you genteel for your friend's bday!! D:<
i r xtreemley offendedededz
lol not rly =3

ajfkshkdsa LOL. I added it. Sorry sorry. D:

Offline Poppet

Some Daft Reviews
«Reply #16: February 11, 2009, 12:35:49 PM»
:)
*Isnert Tpyo Heer*
Mains: Blood Poppet, Love You To Death, and Love Junk