supersaver

Author Topic: SOLVED  (Read 799 times)

Offline Nami

SOLVED
«: December 19, 2007, 07:17:44 PM»
OKAY SO

I bought the alt Al a month or so ago.. I put life classics on him and hopped on him everyonce and a while. I became really busy and tonight I get to sit down and wanted to go on him.. I get the "Whoops! The password or username don't match" message

If anybody sees my alt.. ATTACK THEM PLZ D:

EDIT: TK gave me a new pass and the classics are on there :3

Tala

SOLVED
«Reply #1: December 19, 2007, 10:29:13 PM»
I got on it, I had trasfered a pair of my own classics over to the alt when I saw I could still log the alt, I didn't see your classics hince how I could stick mine on. I was able to get on him eariler today to do a trade with the classics, I'll try and get you a pair as I feel somewhat bad, not knowing you had classics on the alt before I had put mine on from the kiwi life deal thingy.

I'll see if I can log him, and if not I'll contact the guardians and get something figured out, in the mean time if I stumble around a pair of classics want me to nab them for you ^^ I'll buy them kinda as a christmas gift. <3~

Offline Hugo

SOLVED
«Reply #2: December 20, 2007, 12:00:47 AM»
So you lost a pair of life classics because the person you bought the alt from decided to log in? That really sucks.

Tala

SOLVED
«Reply #3: December 20, 2007, 12:35:04 AM»
Noooo Hugo

There were no classics on the alt when I logged, thats how i was able to put mine on there. I didn't see it logged much and when I saw I could log it I wanted to set something on there to not let it expire and I don't have spaces so that was it. I don't use or like classics so I was gonna leave them on the alt till I saw someone looking for them.

I am going to be talking to Leah, the orders person, tomorrow about this in person as it'll be quicker then email... yeah but she'll be getting Life classics from me no matter what, because had I known there were supposed to be classics I wouldn't have sold the pair I put on the alt and would have just left them on it.

Edit: Damn quick edit, Al is still on my email. I did a password thingy and saw it. I'll PM you the password also I contacted someone and got classics back, so I guess this is closed.

PM me if you want to talk anymore Nami

Offline Nami

SOLVED
«Reply #4: December 20, 2007, 04:51:37 AM»
Like TK said, she emailed me the password <3 Case solved and i remembered to change the email xD; I have a bad memory when it comes to alts.. Oi.

supersaver