supersaver

Author Topic: mollie-luv  (Read 3264 times)

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«: November 24, 2007, 12:19:16 PM»
[<3] Edward ~ Trustworthy, several digo, and alt trades. She's bought from me, and traded/sold to me. No problems here!
[<3] Meli ~ Art trades mostly. Art for alt. Her art, my alt. She's kept her word about getting portraits to me, and she's been polite and nice to me the whole time. Thank you.
[<3] Pez ~ Art and alts. Both ways. I have had no problems with her, she's reasonable, and she's fast, and easy to trade with.
[<3] Zira ~ One or two trades now, alts. She's straight and to the point, she is trustworthy, and also a great friend. lol
[<3] Safrin ~ Easy going, smooth trading, art/alts. Awesome person.
[<3] Carolyn ~ Very outgoing, fun to trade with, I enjoyed our alt trade.
[<3] Bright ~ I very much appreciate his patience. Very good trader, I'd recommend buying from him. He's got a buttload of fancy ported alts, and he knows how to sell 'em. Hehe. He's friendly and honest. trustworthy indeed.
[<3] Superman ~ Wonderful trader, done a few alt trades here and there, lovely trader.
[<3] Aviant ~ Very good trader indeedy, we did an alt trade and a digo for alt trade I believe. <3 Thanks so much for the business!
[<3] Kotzen ~ A few alt trades here and there, she's been reasonable and patient, thanks for puttin' up with me.
[<3] Mauser ~ Done lots of alt trades, and all were smoothly delt with. I'm satisfied with the trades, thanks maus.
[<3] Ashia ~ Two trades now, and soon an art trade! Love this gal, shes so laid back, dude. <3 Awesome trader, fun to talk to too. Very pleasent.
[<3] Gage - Several alt for alt/sold to me names, and a few art bought from him! I love trading him. He's always fair, polite, and easy going when it comes to these things. Thanks for the trades!
[<3] Rikki - Done a couple trades, and in the future I hope to do more! Especially for your loverly art. <3 sweet trader. Very trustworthy!
[<3] Andy - He traded me jukebox <333 and made me two sites now. Awesome trader and super good & trustworthy! Yay.
[<3] Turquoise - Several trades, alts, art, digos. Very AWESOMESAUCE TRADED. Deffo recommend buying her alts. Plx.
[<3] Julie - A few trades now, she's awesomesauce, alts I believe it was.
[<3] Digital Love - Okay. I'll be fair. We each got what we requested in the trade. However I was a bit displeased that it was never mentioned that the portrait on the alt I got in my part of the deal, was non remappable. It was a slight dissapointment on my part. However, he/she didn't scam me, but also didn't handle the situation very nicely either. *shrugs*
[<3]Gabriella - I've traded with her once so far. Alt for alt, everything seemed to be going smoothly. a portedx2 and digox2 alt for a portedx2 and digox2 alt. Shortly after the trade had been finished, approximently 10 minutes. She Pm's me after I've changed the password and loaded the portraits onto the site asking for a trade back and telling me she doesnt know that she likes the alt she recieved anymore due to the one portrait which doesn't have any markings on it thus only having fur to remap to. Which; to my knowledge was okay. I had written a description for cata, and started using her. Gabriella persisted on a trade-back several times over whispers, and preceeded to accuse me of ignoring her when I was away from the computer for about 45 mins. I explained the best way I could that i didn't wish to trade back, and that she could of asked me about the portrait, or told me about her need to have markings on every ported alt she buys. So long story short, she's picky as hell when it comes to ported alts, just be careful and make sure you don't leave anything out when dealing with this person. She had also threatened in pm's to take back the alt somehow. I had already changed the email and pw luckily so she didnt get to..
[<3]Combat~ Sweet trader, everything went smooth, traded Viv + her port art + Gusty for Barn with a port on it, and she was very easygoing and he/she's definately one you can trust, I gave my passwords first and he/she was very patient with me when I got distracted by art as I usually do :x. thanks again, he/she is very trustworthy and honest.
[<3]Joel~ Very nice person to trade with and talk to, traded my alt cataclysmic for her alt Cislunar with artwork, and it all went smoothly and well, and I really recommend her, she's polite, easygoing, and all around honest & trustworthy. I can't wait to trade her again!! <3
[<3]FB~ Art for gds/foxen. Very smooth trade, didn't take longer than a couple weeks to finish the entire portrait, and was very patient with me, I know I can be annoying. And we both got our ends of the trade. Lovely lovely!!
[<3]Malory~ She shoulda been up here a long time ago. We've done SO many successful trades it isn't even funny, she's amazing as both a trader and a best friend. We've done a couple non furcadia trades as well and they went ever so smooth (imvu x furcadia) We've had a few fights over alts/trades but that was just personal issues really. She is SUPER nice, very good at making deals, and she knows what she wants, and goes for it. I really enjoyed our many trades.
[<3]Manga ~ Traded me 30 gds for my foxen for life, and paid in advance so that I could successfully use ss and make the foxen transferable to trade Him. He waited patiently the whole time. Very trustworthy as a trader. <3 Love this lil anime man.
[<3]Justin ~ Very fair, honest, and polite. We've traded once. She traded me Sheba for 50 gds and an alt, and was not rude to me when I placed sheba into auctions,she was polite, asked to buy her back, and of course I said yes. She's delightful to trade with, and I hope everyone else thinks so too ^_^ <3 Love you.
[<3] Steph - Lots of great trades for alts and digos, thanks steph she's trustworthy and fast with her trades. ty ty.
[<3] Asphy - Very trustworthy, laid back style, cool, and trade-worthy. also, her artwork is the best, and I'm one of her best customers when I have the cash. :P
[<3]Delia/Freakie/Doggie - She was an okay trader. We traded Delia for Life tris, because I knew she -really- wanted delia, as she had expressed in her pm's, ect. So I finally took the bid of Life tris by her, and She seemed quite content, and said she'd even rename herself on fam to delia, I thought that was nice. But I walked away to have supper for 20 minutes, and when I came back, Delia was up for trade already, with an autobuy of " alot".  This upset both me, and the designer of delia's character. Asphyxiation. In the process of trying to buy the alt back. Listen doggie/delia is a good trader, and everything, just if you know you dont want something being passed about, dont trade it to her unless you are ASBOLUTELY sure she wont trade it.... sorry it had to be like this.
[<3]Ego - Very smooth trade, we traded 20$ usd paypal for my alt Gordon portx1. They were straight forward, calm, and trustworthy the whole way through, good trader!

pst thanks penelope.

Offline Atheist

Heh heh.
«Reply #1: November 25, 2007, 10:54:48 AM»
C'mon kiddo! You couldn't have possibly forgotten about your world's savior, now could you? ^_~

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #2: November 25, 2007, 03:05:00 PM»
Mememe. D: Classics and then our trade for Aviant.

Offline kotzen

mollie-luv
«Reply #3: November 25, 2007, 03:14:27 PM»
we've done a few trades!  :oops:

Mollie

• Topic Author
Re: Heh heh.
«Reply #4: November 26, 2007, 10:29:43 AM»
Quote from: "Superman"
C'mon kiddo! You couldn't have possibly forgotten about your world's savior, now could you? ^_~

omg it's a bird it's a plane, it's superman who I forgot somehow!!!!
><
sorry
\

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #5: November 26, 2007, 10:32:05 AM»
+ mauser
+ kotzen
+ aviant
+ superman
sorry guys XD

Offline RIKKI

mollie-luv
«Reply #6: December 16, 2007, 07:13:27 PM»
Mememememe

Remember, Anorexic Loser for Mireiyu? =x

Offline anathema

mollie-luv
«Reply #7: December 16, 2007, 07:17:08 PM»
lol uh no you didn't get in the 'biz' till '04, sry

Edward

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #8: December 18, 2007, 04:16:23 PM»
ty again rach luff for the review. much appreciated. <333333

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #9: December 27, 2007, 10:03:05 PM»
Quote from: "Morgan"

You are disallowed to speak with me.

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #10: December 27, 2007, 10:03:26 PM»
Quote from: "Edward"
ty again rach luff for the review. much appreciated. <333333

Welcome sweets but you forgot all about me in yours., XD

Fairy

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #11: December 30, 2007, 05:31:03 AM»
sold you parasol
bought aloha
bought bubble
bought candie
bought some wolf alt
sold you a dragon port
sold you life bats
 >:0

Offline anathema

mollie-luv
«Reply #12: December 30, 2007, 09:43:44 AM»
Quote from: "Anaconda"

no im not, lol.

Bayleigh

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #13: December 31, 2007, 12:01:28 AM»

no im not, lol.

I think she's thinking of the silence rule.
That doesn't apply outside of Furcadia and the Furcadia Forums.
-coughcough-

Offline bowlegged

mollie-luv
«Reply #14: December 31, 2007, 02:54:59 PM»
Hay forgot this trade ;3?
Make Money
Ask if you have any questions

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #15: January 02, 2008, 07:32:42 AM»
Quote from: "Bayleigh"

no im not, lol.

-coughcough-

Yeah.
Turquoise told me if Morgan spoke to me or wrote on my forums in any manner to come speak to her, so. *PM's Turq*

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #16: January 02, 2008, 07:33:33 AM»
Quote from: "Gage"
sold you parasol
bought aloha
bought bubble
bought candie
bought some wolf alt
sold you a dragon port
sold you life bats

sorry!!! I have a horrid memory but Yes I remember all thems
I loved the ports btw. I first met you in Naia didnt i.

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #17: January 02, 2008, 07:34:00 AM»
Quote from: "Ashia"
Hay forgot this trade ;3?

you're added and rikki I will add you. sorry about that!

Fairy

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #18: January 02, 2008, 08:27:06 PM»
Quote from: "Gage"
sold you parasol
bought aloha
bought bubble
bought candie
bought some wolf alt
sold you a dragon port
sold you life bats

sorry!!! I have a horrid memory but Yes I remember all thems
I loved the ports btw. I first met you in Naia didnt i.

yes hahaha

Edd

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #19: January 04, 2008, 08:28:39 AM»
+ andy tyvm

jukebox remember??

& you commissioned me for a site. a couple of times, i think.

Frosty

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #20: January 17, 2008, 07:00:53 PM»
We've done many trades.
Why am I left out of the list?!?!

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #21: January 29, 2008, 07:36:59 PM»
Quote from: "Bayleigh"

no im not, lol.

-coughcough-

turquoise has arranged for her and i to not speak to eachother.

Offline Julie

mollie-luv
«Reply #22: January 29, 2008, 09:55:19 PM»
were you "Bounce" at one time? i think i bought Horn from you a while back for a space. you change names too much :(

Offline Zodiac

mollie-luv
«Reply #23: August 10, 2008, 01:08:05 PM»
omg we have traded many tiems

Mollie

• Topic Author
mollie-luv
«Reply #24: August 12, 2008, 08:02:42 AM»
Quote from: "Julie"
were you "Bounce" at one time? i think i bought Horn from you a while back for a space. you change names too much :(

yes Im bounce

supersaver