supersaver

Author Topic: Mynt's Reviews  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Eevee

Mynt's Reviews
«: November 15, 2007, 03:14:35 AM»
Here are my trade reviews for alts and artwork. Not bothering putting up digos since I only bought one digo from someone that I can recall of. Most
reviews are positive because I browse the trade reviews thread often so I know who is good to do business with and who isn't >w> If I forgot you, feel free to remind me!

Alts

Foozel - Good trader, traded brand new triwings for the alt Nudity, fast, easy, and safe. I don't think he plays Furcadia anymore but he was a really nice person.

Amber - Good trader, gave me the alt Kakurine a year or two after I made a port for her as a free commission in my beginning years of being a port artist. Traded her the alt Nudity for GD, very nice person and very trustworthy.

Van= - Ok trader, traded me the alt Alphonse Elric for 15GD, and was suckered into trading him the alt Edge(oh how I miss this alt..oh well xD) for 25GD and a space I think. I also had promised to make him art at his request in exchange for the alt Jazmine but I didn't really follow through and he took the alt back. I'm ok with that though since I didn't keep up with the deal.

Lofty - Great person, one of my closest friends on Furcadia, we recently began to share my alt Alphonse Elric because I didn't really want to let it rot and was too attached to sell it. ILULOFT

Pokemon - Great person, if you're not on his bad side ^^; one of my closest friends after a run-in after a year we met before, been buddies since we remet xD Sharing alts with him. Very trustworthy even if he doesn't seem like it. IH8UHO<33

Edward - Great person, and one of my closest friends on Furcadia. She gave me a few alts I've wanted and is sharing some she didn't want to quite get rid of. Very trustworthy and friendly as long as you're not around just to start trouble with her. She's not really what that nasty ED article about her says. ;) ILUJEN

Dorochet - Great person, shared an alt with her and sharing an alt between her, me and Edward. Trustworthy and another of my closest friends on Furcadia.

Baroque - Great person, just recently traded 3GD for the alt Alyce which I looooooooove so very much ^_^ Very trustworthy and patient. ILUBARO

Moni - Sweetheart, sold me several alts including my favorite, Dark Magician Girl. Very trustworthy.

Aerie - Great trader, a little slow on responses but we managed to trade GD for the alt Versus.

Pip - Made 3 portraits for the alt Gwendolyn, trustworthy as far as I'm concerned xD And the portraits helped me improve on backgrounds pixel-wise

Zippy - Got Lolly from them, fast and easy trade. Very trustworthy <3

Hybrid - Easy trader, bought Velvet from them for $40. A little slow but they were busy in real-life as I recall. They needed the money and I guess buying the alt helped out :3

Ruka - My best friend EVERYWHERE. I've known her since 2003 in real life and love her like a sister. We share pretty much every alt we own. Very trustworthy and true to her word.

Tan - Fast trader, traded Seles for 15GD. It took a little bit for the payment but that's ok, she's trustworthy!

Eilonwyn/Bayleigh/Polymnia - I haven't actually traded with this person but they bidded twice on alts of mine and taken the bid back twice. It's a little annoying. First time was because they wanted to keep track of where their money was going, second time was because I guess I didn't add their bid fast enough when they made it. If you don't mind having to constanyly add and take away bids, feel free to accept this person.

Hideki - Gave him my alt Halloween Town when I had gotten another alt from someone else. He turned around and pretty much caused drama in the dream I used to upload at the time which made the environment pretty sour and everyone who frequented there went to another dream and mine eventually died. I have no clue why he did it but he was threatening to quit right after I had gave him the alt and I didn't want it to rot and asked that if he did quit if I could get the alt back and he started blabbing saying I didn't care about him at all, even though I stood up for him against someone who was trying to put him down. Not that greatful of a person in my opinion but if you don't mind that then he's ok to trade with.

Enki - Traded me 25GD for my alt Roi and promised he was a good candidate for a home for the alt. Recently found out by viewing his alt thread that it was sold. The trade was smooth and trustworthy but if you really want your alt to stay with the person its going to, I'd reccommend trading it to someone you know well enough to follow through with that promise.

Art(they commissioned me)

Amber - She was the very first person to commission me when I first took requests, and commissions 2 more ports from me awhile back. Very patient and understanding and trustworthy with payment. Gives great descriptions and references for what she wants.

Edward - One of the few who are allowed to ask for free portraits from me but she still pays xD Commissioned me several portraits and gave me some GD(which I needed) to finish a port. Patient and also a fellow portrait artist(not sure if she takes commissions from random people though), trustworthy with payment. Gives great descriptions and references for what she wants.

Dorochet - Commissioned me a few portraits and trustworthy with payment. <33

Pokemon - One of the few who are allowed to ask for free portraits from me but he hates getting free art from me >:3 Despite his lack of descriptions, he completely trusts in what I can do and is very patient when its being made.

Superman - One of my frequent customers, Super is LOVE. Patient and excited, and very trustworthy with payment. Gives great descriptions and references for what she wants.

Lobsel Vith - Commissioned me several ports for characters whose designs are right up my alley. Cute, sexy, and pervy ports are my specialty and my favorite and Lobster took full advantage of that >:3 Very trustworthy with payment and gives great descriptions and references~

Ali(aka <3) - commissioned me a port and I enjoyed doing it. Trustworthy with payment and gives great descriptions and references for what she wants.

Millenia - Commissioned nonremap ports from me that were quite fun to do. Gives great descriptions and references for what she wants and is trustworthy with payment. I'm a little slow with a picture she requested awhile back but I am glad I didn't finish it early since my backgrounds have improved and I would be able to achieve the look I want for the image's background now.

Mardi Brecken - The first person to commission me a couple portrait, and bought my first premade portrait. Very understanding when I was having difficulty figuring a good way to color part of it without making it remappable. Patient and trustworthy with payment.

Male - Second to commission me for a couple portrait, extremely patient as I took quite a break on his portrait for awhile but I finished it. Not sure if he still plays on Furcadia but we do keep in touch. :3

Reese/Mayghin/Meli - Trustworthy with payment but I've had a very bad experience with this person that ended our friendship. She prepaid me and I made her portrait to the specifications at the time of her request and made sure everything was ok with her and she said it was, so I gave her the FSH file. She came back a few days later wanting me to change the bead necklace to a thin wired necklace with a heart on it (the version that is in my deviations) and that was that.

Then several weeks later she came back asking if she could edit the portrait anymore with "tiny" details that in reality would really change the portrait from what I had originally done so I told her "no". Upset and positive she wouldn't use the portrait anymore because it wouldn't look like the new design of her character that she had changed WEEKS after the portrait was made and paid for, she asked if she could sell the portrait to someone else. The portrait was made for her speficic alt and that alt only, so again, I told her "no".

She became extremely upset and wouldn't understand WHY I didn't want either option done to the portrait and began to bitch at me asking what my issue was and tried to (what I strongly felt was what she was doing) guilt trip me into letting her do either by saying "other portrait artists let her edit ports they made for her". That may be true but I doubt they'd let her edit the portrait several weeks after the portrait was made just because she changed her character's design. I've asked several good portrait artists if they would let someone edit their portrait weeks after it was made just because the design changed and they all said they wouldn't allow that.

I wouldn't recommend taking commissions from her unless you're fine with having your artwork edited everytime something on her character changes, big or small, or if you don't mind having someone bitch at you and pretty much hate your guts forever more because you don't want things changed on your artwork.

Art(I commissioned them)

Edward - She made the portrait on my alt Hikaru Shidou <333 Finished it in good timing and I look forward to getting more ports from her~ She's the first one I recall commissioning rofl

Ali(aka <3) - I commissioned her a mini ref sheet for 5GD and it came out adorable x3 and it didn't take her that long to make the ref sheet~

Art(trades)

Pickle - HER ART IS ADORABLE. Did a port trade with her and I loooooooooove love love love love the port she made and I was very happy that she loved the port I made for her x3 Very trustworthy for trades <33333

Edward - Did a port trade with her and love the port she made me x3 She even gave me a space so I could upload it! Looking forward to more trades with her >:3

Qo - Did a port trade with her and it didn't take that long x3 Love the port she made (as it's rare I get ports from others cus I'm poor D: ). She whispered me after she uploaded the port telling me that everyone was complimenting it xD

Lobsel Vith - Did a port trade with Lobster and got a port for my alt Yao Jun xD LOVE IT. Very trustworthy with trades

Baroque - Did a port trade with Baro, was fast and awesome x3 Love the sexy port she did~ Very trustworthy with trades :3 <3

Ali(aka <3) - Did a port trade with her, love the port she made and had fun making the one for her xD

Art(collabs)

Superman - I bought a premade lineart from Super and turned it into a port for my alt Anjul. I enjoy turning her linearts into portraits. :3

Ruka - My bestfriend EVERYWHERE. We do collabs every now and then whether it's portraits or just regular artwork. She draws, I color is how we work it. Once she finishes a game we'll open a collab artshop :3

Ali(aka <3) - Currently coloring a portrait she outlined. Going a little slow on my part but it's turning out well. Just gotta color the background.

Again, if I forgot you, remind me xD

Offline Pokemon

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #1: November 15, 2007, 03:35:27 AM»
Pokemon - One of the few who are allowed to ask for free portraits from me but he hates getting free art from me >:3 Despite his lack of descriptions, he completely trusts in what I can do and is very patient when its being made.

I DUN LYK UR FRE ARTZ HO :(

ps you know you like my lack of descriptions lol

pss ill look for the old lolly owner's name O.O

Offline Eevee

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #2: November 15, 2007, 03:40:04 AM»
Tee wai ho xD

Edited the trade about Lolly cus I remembered who I got her from thanks to joe rofl Zippy<3

Offline Pokemon

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #3: November 15, 2007, 03:49:29 AM»
yw ho xD

Offline Zim

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #4: November 15, 2007, 11:08:30 AM»
D'awwww. <3 ILU YOU CRAZY PERSON YOU.

(Psst we also did an art trade. Roy Mustang for Shido ports)

I'm only mean out of necessity.

Offline Atheist

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #5: November 15, 2007, 03:56:41 PM»
Awr, thank you so much, Miss Gwendolyn. You're very, very kind! <3

Dirk | Atheist | Foxen

Offline Eevee

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #6: November 15, 2007, 04:42:13 PM»
+ Tan to Alt trades
+Baroque to Art trades

<33

Edward

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #7: November 15, 2007, 04:48:20 PM»
TYTYTYTY yunie! much appreciate it. its always fun to do trades with you. <3333 and thanks for that blurb at the end about the ED article crap. lol not many people really know me and make up crap or say crap just to generate drama so it makes things seem more interesting when it's just being done out of spite, among other things. lol. its great to have friends that actually care, and not people with a stick up the ol' ass. x3

don't forget we did an art trade, too!  :o

Offline Eevee

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #8: November 15, 2007, 04:54:09 PM»
Quote from: "Edward"
TYTYTYTY yunie! much appreciate it. its always fun to do trades with you. <3333 and thanks for that blurb at the end about the ED article crap. lol not many people really know me and make up crap or say crap just to generate drama so it makes things seem more interesting when it's just being done out of spite, among other things. lol. its great to have friends that actually care, and not people with a stick up the ol' ass. x3

<333 ED is for skwarz! Or for people who have nothing better to do... like getting laid.  And I just added your art trade review xD

Edward

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #9: November 15, 2007, 04:58:01 PM»
Quote from: "Eevee"
Quote from: "Edward"

<333 ED is for skwarz! Or for people who have nothing better to do... like getting laid.  And I just added your art trade review xD

roflrofl! yes yes. that is so true. if you got time to waste on that stuff, especially on someone over the netz, you seriously got a problem. but then the person it's about should be honored people are willing to waste their 'precious' time on them. haha

srsly go get laid people. #SR

and ty! i wanna do more too. your art = sexy as hell. #SQ

lofty

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #10: November 16, 2007, 04:25:00 PM»
Thank you SO much Gwen. You are one of my closest friends, BFFL FEFEFEFEFEFE. Sorry I felt like a total newbie writing it but who well. <33 I can trust ya with anything. :3

*throws <3's at Yuniefayze*

Offline Soma

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #11: November 26, 2007, 11:22:41 AM»
I commissioned you for a port for Soma. C:

Offline Kat

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #12: November 26, 2007, 11:24:54 AM»
What you said about me makes me feel giddy and good about myself, rofl. :'D <3

Offline Lobsel Vith

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #13: December 24, 2007, 07:22:12 PM»
WHO SAID YOU COULD WRITE ABOUT ME HO!

lol jk ilu Mynt <3 Thanks for the reviews. you're super awesome too ^_^
They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious.

Alts for Sale

My hands slide up from your chest to stroke the nape of your neck. They make their way towards your face, I gently cup your cheeks. I twist your head and snap your neck because I cannot stand you.

Offline Gengar

Mynt's Reviews
«Reply #14: January 26, 2008, 05:39:00 PM»
idk if this counts as a art thing or w/e, but i did you a free port. #SQ
you dont have to add me or anything, just refreshing your memory. :D
p.s.; THANKS AGAIN FOR THE FANART MYNT!...
p.s.s; LET ME COMMISSION YOU! D:
SELLING FORMER NFT/DNBS
BUNCH OF LIFERS FOR SALE
Discord Group / DM, Tumblr @ dvoyd, PM